Contact us

Nation Song Contest 215 - The Final Results

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::kad! Happy to see that 3 of the songs I voted for PQ'd, even if I really would have wanted ::che to win this.

Great hosting as well, a lot better than what I would have been able to do. :D I've never been a console gamer tho. I have tried some Nintendo games over the years, but gaming for me has mostly been very Windows based.

My result... I'm actually not as disappointed as you might think. Sure, I hoped for a top 20 result, and I thought "On A Good Day" would have a chance, but no. But this result means that I've managed to join the exclusive 29th place club, without even trying. It actually failed so hard it feels like a win. :D

Rmetr0

Congrats ::kad on your win! :)

Thank you soooooo much for 11th (or joint 9th) with 130 points!! :eek:xlovexhugxrose
I did not expect at all to do so well with that song!! I wanted to send it some time ago, but I thought it's not gonna have any success. But after looking through all entries I have in my "to NSC" list, I found it again, listened to it and... It strangely reminded me of my life like year-two ago even tho it was released in September last year :unsure: But I felt so nostalgic, so I decided to send it anyway and... I'm so glad many of you liked it too :D
Also, idk which time is it I'm 11th in REJU, but... it happens to me quite often :lol:

xheart xheart xheart

:12: ::mat ::oos
:10: ::che ::bal ::red ::ari
:7: ::rah Xochimilia
:6: ::tyb ::bel ::ros ::moi
:5: ::tad ::mor ::tan Kalos
:4: ::sak ::bif
:3: ::tch ::ous ::szk
:2: Joseyeon
:1: ::kam

I want to be honest – when I listened to the final... I seriously thought ::sak has a great chance to win this time! And I really hoped my :12: could help with it, but... I guess, that happened in my dreams only xshrug But I'm really looking forward to see what you're going to send next editions and I wish you best of luck xrose

Also I would like to say sooooooooorry to the following: ::dal ::mat ::tad ::mor ::bag ::vyl ::ora ::rah
I really liked your entries, but there was literally nothing I could do to fit you all in my top-10 xrose

Aaaaaaaand thank you @Fearnavigatr, that hosting was perfect and it was a pleasure to see such theme being used for it! xup xrose

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

edit: so close to having an all-PQ bottom 7 💀
It was happening, but suddenly the last four voters liked me a lot. xblush

But this result means that I've managed to join the exclusive 29th place club, without even trying. It actually failed so hard it feels like a win. :D
That's the spirit! I am not going to tell you whether or not my creating the 29th finalist wiki page and coining the "29th Place Club" back in the day was a self-indulgent coping mechanism. xcookie

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you Jochen for wrapping up a well done hosting, and congrats ::kad !
Shout out to @HayashiM who seems to be the most consistent ::pyr supporter these last editions xqueenbitch

Fearnavigatr

Couldn't do this yesterday due to work, but here we are, a quick rundown of why I picked the games that I did for the show!

I had a rule of only using one game per series, and I would base the choices on the actual entries, not so much the nations/persons that sent them.

Some of them are simple enough soundalikes or shared words in titles, some choices are a bit deeper. Some are pretty clear, and some are a massive stretch.

When a game has multiple English titles, I mainly used the title from the American market, unless otherwise noted.

There are definitely some missing games/series I would've liked to include, such as Splatoon or the aforementioned Xenoblade Chronicles, but overall I think I managed to get a fairly nice and broad representation of franchises, eras, consoles and both well-known and obscure titles.

Last edited:

tuorem

Good evening guys,

Congratulations to ::kad xcheer You sent two fresh-sounding winning songs in a short timespan, keep going!

Thank you to our wonderful host and their impeccable shows xheart It was a nice touch to know how you came up with the pairings as well. I hope ::ugl has enough money to put on another show soon. ;)

Results-wise, I am particularly happy for ::che that FINALLY deserved every single point they received after being so unfairly ignored for ages. Let it be the start of a successful era.

As for my nation, I couldn't have hoped for such an amazing finish as it is no less than Tybalteva's best result ever. The fact that it was achieved with La Prohibida - one of my dearest artists - is a dream, especially after missing out on qualification the first time I sent her. Thank you to all who enjoyed the song xheart

:12: ::fer ::tch ::yap Waiting List
:10: ::eff
:8: ::moi ::ros ::tan
:7: ::che ::per ::svo
:6: Joseyeon ::tad
:5: ::dal ::rld ::szk
:4: ::com ::lac ::mat ::red
:3:
:2: ::ari ::nal
:1: ::bel ::cal ::oos ::ser ::sun

Also, very honoured to be the WLister's top pick again. Crazy stuff. I value your support. :)

See you next edition!

Milos-BC

Congratulations on your victory Kadis xclap xcheer Well deserved!

Also congratulations Jochen, you've hosted yet another NSC that will be remembered for a long time!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist. Being just a couple of points away from top 10 is very satisfactory. The only thing I am not happy about is that, unlike WLSC, Belvist and Rahasia-Diati were, this time, not close to one another on the scoreboard :( But @Veronika will agree that it will be better next time xheart

Congratulations @ferret on being prequalified......the intuition was right :love:

Top Bottom