Contact us

Nation Song Contest 204 - The Final (deadline: Friday 29 April, 23:59 CEST)

Roffbeard

NSC 204 FINAL

fjElcV.jpg

Again?! How many events does this thing have? Back in my day you'd hear nine songs, they'd vote, and that was it! The NBU is so self-indulgent these days!

57 songs have been reduced to 28, a lot of great entries have unfortunately missed out in this cruel game (at least you saved on your budget not having to do all those pyrotechnics again), but it is time to wrap things up with the final of NSC 204!

Without further ado...
LET THE INTERPRETATIVE THEATER RECOMMENCE!

Alternative link for Szimbaya Kingdom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60VGW1ykqS0

And now it's time to have your final say among this overrated lot! Roster members and waiting listers alike, send your votes of 1-8, 10 and 12 points to
@Roffbeard the Mighty!
or to Fearnavigatr/Jochen through your messaging service of choice

Deadline: Friday, 29 April, 23:59 CEST

That's it, I'm taking a nap! Wake me up when all this hullabaloo is over!

Text show:

Roffbeard

Voters

Waiting List Jury Voters

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

Last edited:

Roffbeard

Aah, the final day! Let's have a look at some procrastinators shall we?

QuiénDQ @94ayd
Rumia @dogmeat
Uferbruht @Alevender
Blackmere @daniels1000 @whiteshoes

What an elite bunch! You're probably not even receiving this mention, but get your votes in or I'll open another can of surströmming! Okay, you got me, I was gonna do that anyway.

And on the standby side of things, we're missing:

Effiland @Barish
Halleloo @Jho
Nauthinia Vallis @WolvXCII
Arva @Mrvn

Kadation @krabab
Celibate Union of Men @Tinchey
Belvist @Milos-BC
Ic-Sa-Calli @azilio99

Solentoya @AshleyWright

This includes both the freshest blood without obligation and those non-participants who may vote here if they want an evil dot-free experience.

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

Doing another non-spoiler off-character post for visibility.

Still missing votes from QuiénDQ @94ayd (has been in touch), Uferbruht @Alevender and Blackmere @daniels1000
From the WL, missing votes from @Barish @Jho @WolvXCII (has been in touch) @Mrvn @krabab and @Tinchey (has been in touch)

Reminder PMs have been sent to all those I haven't heard from in person.

Of non-participating roster members, Solentoya has confirmed they will sit out from the WL jury (the other two have both voted).

You will all still have a chance to get your votes in throughout Saturday! Don't miss it!

Last edited:

Luki

I managed to send my votes! Good final overall, although not many standouts. Wishing you all good luck!
EDIT: Also great show Jochen.. I mean Roffbeard!

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

One participant and three WLers still missing.

23:59 CEST tonight will be the final final deadline, I need to lock the results and will not accept more votes after that. Like the semis I am willing to grant one last exception if you inform me prior to 23:59 that your votes are on their way soon.

EDIT: Results are now locked and no more votes will be accepted. Only Halleloo and Kadation (and technically Solentoya) didn't vote.
WL results might be tomorrow, but could be moved to Monday. Final results looking like they'll definitely be Tuesday at this point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom