Contact us

Nation Song Contest 106 | Confirmation | Deadline 2014-02-13 23.59 CET

twister

logotypets_zpsb121b754.png

There's no place I'd rather be

Welcome once again to Movalong, Waloria capital of the little island in the Keskian Ocean.
All you need to do is send your country name, artist, song title, recap part (20 sec) and a link to my inbox.

If my inbox is full, please send to: [email protected]

More information, logotype and so on will fill in during the week.

If you are unsure of your entry, please let me know. I will be making banners right
away and it would save me a lot of time if you could do that for me.

D E A D L I N E
2014-02-13 23.59

Confirmed

twister

If I manage to, there will be a livestream of the draw at 18.30 CET today. I'll keep you updated with a link when it's ready.

twister

The draw (this is not running order).

SEMIFINAL 1

SEMIFINAL 2

Make sure to follow Waloria on twitter @NSCWaloria,
using the hashtags #NSC106 and #NPIRB (No Place I'd Rather Be).
During the livestream you heard music from the Walorian spotifylist which you can find here.

twister

If you want to pick out your recap part (20 sec), please send that along with the confirmation PM
(or just send me now if you already have been confirmed). Be aware that I will most likely
use different clips for semifinals and final.

VedatiNet

Vedatistan sent its entry :)

twister

So everyone except Leonesia & St. Lotus and Calypso has confirmed.
Leonesia & St. Lotus tried to send something but was unfortunately taken, therefore I will wait for their entry (1-2days)
and if Renzolita hurries I'll be nice and let him in too. This does NOT mean that I will be nice during the voting later,
so please please try to send in your votes early to make things easier both for you and me.

I will probably post the show as text first so you can start voting, I am arranging a valentines party at school
so I've been a bit busy the latest days. Recaps and the show will be coming up as fast as I manage to fix them.
I've finally realized I need to stop stressing about NSC (it's basically been hell and I've been so stressed out
because of this) and I wanna make sure I enjoy hosting. This does not mean semifinals will last during a month
or two, maybe just one or two extra days!

Top Bottom