Contact us

Most Successful countries

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I found this picture online with all the points that each country has ever got added up, I know it's bias to the western countries who have participated longer but I still find it interesting that countries like UK, France & Ireland cling on in the top 5 despite over a decade of trolling everyone at eurovision.

It's quite large so I put it in a spoiler.

Carrie

TWiiNS got more points in the semi final then their country has had all together in the finals! Wow. No wonder they have Slovakia's best ever placing.

Schlagerman1

Will be intesresting to see this list in for example ten years, I think Sweden will be in the lead and Greece together with Norway and Denmark will be shortly behind. And Russia will problably be top 5ish.

Brandt

For more realistic result, the points should have been divided to the number of participating in my opinion.
For UK, 3844 / 57 = 67,4
For Sweden, 3764 / 54 = 69,7
For Ireland, 3292 / 48 = 68,5

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'll try and do that now actually^

Edit: what schlagarman1 said that is.

SuperGirl

I don't know if I think Schlagerman's way is better.

I think I saw something like that on the web.

I think countries as Serbia was high in that list. Well it's easy to get high if a country do well some year and then withdrew when they do bad. But other western countries keep to participate even if they do bad. Sorry, it's not fair either.

Yes, the list in OP is flawed too. No list is without any flaws.

greece

I can see Sweden topping in 2 or 3 years if UK keep having these results. Norway and Spain with probably be in top 5 and Ireland out of top 3 in te best case.

Also I expected Ukraine a lot higher but I suppose it's cause they joined recently.

Top Bottom