7 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rasmuslights

Veteran
All I have to say is at least it isn't Matt Blacx. It's decent enough.

Can't see this qualifying. And Malta really needs to change their approach otherwise they'll have a really long nq-streak.

Iker

Veteran
This is generic and screams Malta. It is like their entry from 2019 "Chameleon" with some Chanel from last year musically and choreographically but much, much weaker and tacky.

Ted Talks

If I listen the song and forget the visuals, it’s not too bad. A bit repetitive but very listenable and something I’m sure people at home wouldn’t actively hate.

But when you take into account the visuals, it is the Poundland version of Chanel. On my first watch before the dancing started I thought the outfit was similar and then the routine was so similar, it cheapened it all.

I’m not saying the song is classy, but an original routine that isn’t Chanel for the sake of being Chanel could elevate it. It’s just a poor man’s copy at the moment.

Sammy

Veteran
what can you expect from the copy of a copy of a copy of a copy that you copy badly?
The only positive thing: it prevented us from Banana…

moop

ive gone through every thread trying to find a song that is atleast ok. this aint it. ugh.

Wynnter

This one is.. fine? It is quite boppy and sounds fresh (from the little of what I know of current mainstream music).

However, it does end up just feeling like a song that pops up randomly from a randomized playlist and it makes the room dance for its duration, but once its over no one cares about nor remembers it.

Another negative aspect for it is how... messy it sounds. It tries too hard! That's the thing. From the beginning it sounds overproduced, and the endless soon-to-be dance breaks only strips them of their potential power. Blegh.

Middle of the road :5: points.

Romeo

Let's just be honest. Loop can be a contender... It's SloMo.. Fuego.. she got me.. style song... I just feel that Sarah will do well but if we change the artist we could have a winner on our hands..

#WeWantJoZette

henhu

Somehow it is the most forgettable entry this year for me :/ maybe a good revamp could help? For now, a non-qualifier.

MAD20

Loindici

Veteran
For god's sake ditch this lacklustre NF... Don't they realize they were doing better with internal selections? At least it will be almost impossible to be worse than this year.
Probably the money and sponsors weren't there anymore since Destiny and Emma fumbled in varying degrees. The NF seems like an opportunity to collect more funding, perhaps?

HectorDM

The grand release of Loop's 2nd revamp coming later on.

It's already available on Spotify and iTunes Australia. Midnight CET for everyone else.
The production now is much cleaner, and the dance break reminds me of Maruv's entry. A huge improvement, at least it's listenable now.

MopManMoss

Veteran
The revamp is barely any different but also worse somehow??

Also how the hell is this the second to last entry to have a studio version???

MESC STARTED IN OCTOBER I WAS THERE WITH TBE DRIVING SKITS AND THE BRUCE WILLIS ENEEGY DRINK WHY IS IT MID MARCH AND NO MALTESE STUDIO TRACK

Top Bottom