Contact us

Malaysia

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
MALAYSIA 'S OFFICIAL WORLDVISION GREENROOM
malaysian-flag1.jpg

Thanks for spending your time to experience the beauty of Malaysian music!! :my::my::my::my::my:

hawadharma

Re: MALAYSIA NF for WV#5 !!!

MALAYSIAN NATIONAL FINALS FOR WORLDVISION #5

Voting is now open!! Please cast in your votes now!! Every vote counts!!

SONG #1:

Singer: STACY
Song: "PELANGI SENJA" (SUNSET RAINBOW)
Description: This pop ballad song is about a girl who just lost her loved one. She described him as 'sunset rainbow' because he is so beautiful, yet disappeared so fast.

SONG #2:

Singer: BLACK & MALIQUE
Song: "TEMAN PENGGANTI" (NEW SOULMATE)
Description: This ballad/hip hop song is about a guy who is silently suffering from a deadly disease and counting his days to death. He sings this song as a last tribute to his loved one. He hopes the girl will get a 'new soulmate' after he's gone.

SONG #3:

Singer: HAFIZ & SITI NURHALIZA
Song: "MUARA HATI" (CORNER OF THE HEART)
Description: This song is a soundtrack to the most popular drama series currently airing in Malaysia 'Adam & Hawa'. Basically, it is about a separated couple who regretted their decision, and just realises that their love is pure and they belong to each other.

SONG #4:

Singer: JACLYN VICTOR
Song: "JAGALAH DIRI" (PLEASE PROTECT HER)
Description: This is a powerhouse ballad song which illustrate Jaclyn powerful vocals to the maximum. This is soundtrack of the movie '29 February', in which a guy only gets one year older every four years. He begged to God to protect his loved one who is dying of old age, and hoped that they will meet in Heaven.

hawadharma

Welcome :my:! xcheer

Waiting to see Yuna, Zee Avi, MizzNina, Ainan Tasneem... :D

But the NF can lasts only 1 week!

Thanks CypriotGirl! And oops, my bad about the rules :lol:
I'll change it now.. NF will be OPEN 1 week before next edition :geek:

hawadharma

OK guys, hint about the national finals:

1. One of the singers is Malaysia's first Malaysian Idol.

2. One song is a series soundtrack and is a duet song.

3. There is one ballad hip hop song in the NF.

4. One singer is very well known in online music contests as she represents Malaysia a lot, and managed to get in the finals many times.

hawadharma

I'm almost sure the 4th one is Yuna!

Good guess dear, but I have not sent a lot of Yuna song to online song contest.. :p:p

I sent this girl to song contests lots of time (her niche is pop dance) .. :?::?::?::?::?:

Keep guessing CG ! :mrgreen:

nekoisneko

The hint was too obvious

But...which song will it be?

P/s: ngapa'in meletup segala..

:lol:
very obvious, :lol:
but i don't have any idea for the entry. (wished for a great ballad)

ps : when she became guest jury in Indonesian Idol, she gave a comment "Meletup" after heard a great song. Since she has a great voice, it will be "Meletup" Entry :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Good guess dear, but I have not sent a lot of Yuna song to online song contest.. :p:p

I sent this girl to song contests lots of time (her niche is pop dance) .. :?::?::?::?::?:

Keep guessing CG ! :mrgreen:

Zee Avi? Mizz Nina? Che'Nelle?
About Mizz Nina, I guess you'll have the duet with Flo Rida or the other one with Colby O' Donis! :lol:

About Yuna, she is the only Malaysian who won the contest I participate in another forum, with her song "Deeper Conversation"!

JurianFeygen

Zee Avi? Mizz Nina? Che'Nelle?
About Mizz Nina, I guess you'll have the duet with Flo Rida or the other one with Colby O' Donis! :lol:

About Yuna, she is the only Malaysian who won the contest I participate in another forum, with her song "Deeper Conversation"!

Owwhh Yuna is always fabulous. I like the way she make & write down her musics.

JurianFeygen

xpoke hello ...
I'm waiting for this NF and still supporting it.. (untill football match's result on saturday xrofl2)

Top Bottom