3 2.8%

2 1.9%

2 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Franzilein

Gotta share the sentiment in this tread. Musically I have nothing bad to say, on the contrary, but he seems so cold and reserved that it's hard to find an approach to this whole entry.

mup

I like his voice and I hope that Latvia breaks their NQ streak in 2024. I remember I liked some Latvian entries back in 2018-19 that were not chosen. If this qualifies perhaps at least the juries can award him points. Good luck :lv:!

Last edited:

DirtyFalcon

I'm surprised this song is not much more popular than what it's actually. It's similar to Dotan "Numb" who was very popular in fan contests few years ago. The melody and production is really great so what is lacking to make people connect more with him ? Serious question.

Iker

Veteran
Wow, I did not expect something this good from Latvia! I did like Sudden Lights quite a lot but this might possibly be their best entry since Justs, if there were juries in the SF I would be 90%+ sure that Latvia would qualify for the GF again, that's the kind of entry that I do like and the juries should appreciate too in theory.

The melody and his voice are both very good. I only wish the song was like 20 seconds longer with maybe some long big note added in but that would already exceed the limit. :(

Paco Roca

I don't mind this song and the singer's voice and stage presence are excellent. We are in front of a grower. I'm not kidding when I say that over time we will come to appreciate it as "Aijā". As a musical entry, despite her differences, it gives me the vibes of Alika and her "Bridges"

Sammy

Veteran
Rather boring song, not memorable, but solid while you’re listening to it. :6: for the moment.

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
There's something about this I'm really drawn to. I wish it kept inside itself a little more--the very big chorus at the end is something I kind of wince through vs the rest of the entry. But honestly? I don't think it detracts that much.

8 points!

rasmuslights

Veteran
I like this. It's my 6th place so far.

It needs a better staging, it needs to be thoughtful. But the music video is gorgeous.

aef

Downgrading from :7: to :5: points. The song already became a big fader for me, it feels too boring and basic right now.

Top Bottom