8 4.8%

8 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yuki_vamp.esc

Not only my favorites Q broken since 2016, my heart also torn into pieces. I feel numb

Sammy

Veteran
Sorry for Latvia. This was quite a grower for me, but I fear the staging was not memorable enough. I hope they were at least close to qualification.

martin

I swear if they would have qualified with the juries I'm going to..... do something to the EBU headquarters. xcryxangry
Yeah and the worst part is that Latvia really would have need a final. Why should country like Latvia and Malta complete when they always get voted out and Croatia and Serbia with crazy songs get final. I,m afraid this could mean that some country will ask them selv why should we take part? And don,t forget that also Moldova, Israel and my country (Norway) also was going to final. So nearly every show songs get to final

If Latvia ending up 11 and would Q with jury. That would hurt even more

lacrymea

The odds give us something to talk about over the months. But they also ruin everything. It's like if the odds say this, the public votes accordingly. It kills the magic and room for surprise.

I'm gutted for Latvia and the guys. Hope they know there are a lot of people out there that loved them. Unfortunately, we were not enough.

Ajeje Brazorf

I have a weird feeling we won't see Latvia in Eurovision next year. I hope to be very wrong... But I think this NQ will be the end for Latvia in Eurovision for a while.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I never particularly enjoyed this song but during the rehearsals I loved the vibe it gave off -- calm and pleasing. I enjoyed the performance and I wish Latvia had a room in the final. I guess I am mostly sad for Latvia among the songs that didn't make it tonight. These guys ought to give us the good vibes all around. Thanks Latvia for these lovely performers and that song. Gonna be listening quite a lot during the summer.

Luneaux

Logged in to send a message that I'm sorry not to see Latvia on the final! xcrySudden Lights' performance was great and I voted for them too. They would have deserved it! However I'm glad that I found the band through Eurovision and now I can listen their music more. xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Sadly this suffered from not having space where to squeeze into the final, like I can't see who could've stayed in the semi instead of them. In sf2 it would be different. Ultimately it was a bit too niche-y

SirPeterGriffin

Great song, just not suited for the hyperactive and in your face eurovision. The lack of jury probably sealed their fate. Nevertheless, very glad that they competed allowing me to discover more about this group and adding it to my playlist.

vavera4ka

They were perfect. :cry: it sucks that perfect isn’t enough for this f’ing show. Gutted.
I hope the guys don’t take it personally. The love for this entry might not be widespread, but on a person by person level it might only be rivaled by Cha Cha Cha… and it might eclipse that too.

Top Bottom