Not open for further replies.

Milos-BC

Milos-BC

Re: KOSOVO 2017

You should go back to primary school and learn how to use a map then :lol:

Have fun learning this new skill:*

3bbf5f98680016b7c3e519f05c84f72e.jpg

europe4c.jpg

Thumbs up for you. Hurry up and go to bed now, it is nearly nightfall.

Verjamem

Kosovo is not a member of EBU, do we really have to experience that for 39485021th time?

Milos-BC

Kazakhstan and China don't participate as far as we are concerned.

Also, none of the 3 is a fictional country created in certain minds, while Kosovo is.

Anyway, it is really getting old that someone continiuosly opens this topic. Kosovo is NOT participating in Eurovision, deal with it once and for all. IF such thing happens one day, then you can return here. This way it is really pointless and stupid.

Mii11

Thumbs up for you. Hurry up and go to bed now, it is nearly nightfall.

No need for me to go to bed. You probably should though, have a rest and calm down or just eat a snicker and stop being bitter about Kosovo. Deal with the fact that most of European countries recognise their independence. If you want to contribute to this thread about possible Kosovar participation at Eurovision next year, then do so but if you want to spread political propaganda and write some snarky good-for-nothing comments then go somewhere else. This thread is about music and love xheart

Verjamem

Australia, Kazakhstan and China are not members of the EBU as well.
As Milos said, Kazakhstan and China are not participating in ESC, so I don't see a point in using them as examples.

Personally I don't support Australia's participation too, but at least they doesn't cause any problems. Different thing is with Kosovo. IMO European Broadcasting Union have enough headaches right now, to fulfil unnecessary ambitions of one of participating countries.

Mii11

Kazakhstan and China don't participate as far as we are concerned.

Also, none of the 3 is a fictional country created in certain minds, while Kosovo is.

Anyway, it is really getting old that someone continiuosly opens this topic. Kosovo is NOT participating in Eurovision, deal with it once and for all. IF such thing happens one day, then you can return here. This way it is really pointless and stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Kosovo

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if it really was a fictional country it wouldn't be recognised by that many influential states.

The only pointless and stupid thing is that some people try to turn a thread about music into some political internet war. We have seen it many times already - just look at any youtube video about Kosovo and you will see hateful people who keep spreading their propaganda ('Kosovo je Srbija' and other rubbish like that) even though they are not wanted there.

China will almost certainly not participate as well, nevertheless I haven't seen anyone trying to ridicule the idea of opening the thread just because of that. I understand that you can't cope with the fact that Kosovo declared their independence back in 2008 and you don't recognise it, but it doesn't mean you have to come and spoil every single topic about this country. Kosovo is interested in participation so they deserve a separate thread. Just like China, Falkland Islands and others.

Mii11

As Milos said, Kazakhstan and China are not participating in ESC, so I don't see a point in using them as examples.

Personally I don't support Australia's participation too, but at least they doesn't cause any problems. Different thing is with Kosovo. IMO European Broadcasting Union have enough headaches right now, to fulfil unnecessary ambitions of one of participating countries.

They still have their own threads though, and these are generally accepted by Eurofans with opened arms. However, every single time a thread about Kosovo is opened, butthurt people come together and spoil it. I understand some of you don't like the idea, that's fine, but you don't have to turn the whole thread into another mini war.

Verjamem

They still have their own threads though, and these are generally accepted by Eurofans with opened arms.
Enter the China's and Kazakhstan's threads from a few last years. I don't really think that people want them "with opened arms".
However, every single time a thread about Kosovo is opened, butthurt people come together and spoil it.
Butthurt? We just express our opinion. I would say the same thing, but why? Only because I don't agree with your point of view?
smile.gif

I understand some of you don't like the idea, that's fine, but you don't have to turn the whole thread into another mini war.
I don't want to argue with anyone, I'm just using facts as arguments.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Please do not open threads in this area. The Mods are going to open threads for Nations where they see fit. We will evaluate whether this thread makes sense and if we decide go move ahead, will open one accordingly. In the meantime, this is one will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom