Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Charly

Οh i just realised Liza has moved to Romania lol

So...

Current WorldVision country/region: Attica
New WorldVision country/region: Greece

My current entry is also eligible for Greece, so can we switch the flag from ::atti to :gr: in the confirmation thread? :eek:

Awh damn it I will make a quick adjustment

Sultana

Οh i just realised Liza has moved to Romania lol

So...

Current WorldVision country/region: Attica
New WorldVision country/region: Greece

My current entry is also eligible for Greece, so can we switch the flag from ::atti to :gr: in the confirmation thread? :eek:
Sorry completely forgot to tell you that I switched!

EDC0708

Current WorldVision country/region: :at: Austria
New WorldVision country/region: Taking a break (for now...)

After 37 participations as Austria, and one Entry for Flanders in the Congratulations contest, I have decided to take some time out. I wanted to thank everyone who enjoyed any of my diverse selection of songs, having had a chance to send a wide range of genres during my time (I couldn't find any Austrian country music, otherwise that would have been in there too!)
Good luck to anyone who would like to carry Austria's participation on, I have helpfully identified all the Austrian songs that won't qualify by sending them myself, so you should have good chances to reach the final!
Best wishes,
EDC0708

Looren

Veteran

After 37 participations as Austria, and one Entry for Flanders in the Congratulations contest, I have decided to take some time out. I wanted to thank everyone who enjoyed any of my diverse selection of songs, having had a chance to send a wide range of genres during my time (I couldn't find any Austrian country music, otherwise that would have been in there too!)
Good luck to anyone who would like to carry Austria's participation on, I have helpfully identified all the Austrian songs that won't qualify by sending them myself, so you should have good chances to reach the final!
Best wishes,
EDC0708

I'm quite saddened by that since I tend to like your entries and boldness a lot, hope to see you back soon xheart

Arion

Best wishes,
EDC0708
Nooooooo! I hope you'll be back soon!

BernadetteCydonia

I too have sent two Austrian songs that wouldn't qualify (+1 that I forgot to vote with whilst having sent it), so maybe EDC0708 has finally closed it for good. 😅

You will be missed 🫡

Uto

Veteran

Best wishes,
EDC0708
I really do hope you would consider returning at some point. I mean you lacked successes, but you did have a niche of 'Austria sent what?' carved out for yourself there and it's those sorts of things that bring colour to our little contest here. Nothing provides a better example of this than the absolutely disgusting schlager of last edition which got you a very iconic qualification that had me cheering when I tallied the votes.

JSSArcos

Old Country/region: OP
New Country/region: :no: Norway

Cannot believe it is supposedly still free. Late April fools? :D

weekend-party.gif

One of the returns I was most looking forward to.

Very happy that you're back! And right away with a country, which I think you can send many pearls

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I can't believe it myself! I thought everyone had to wait until after the results of the current edition before switching.
You can switch for edition N+2 following the final results of edition N.
So in current situation, we can switch for 185 only. We have to wait for the final results to switch for 186.

And yes, I know the Rules thread states that The earliest point you can move to a new region is after the results of the edition before you plan to move. It is outdated, this system has been in use for years we just forgot to change it at some point. I'll clarify now.

Top Bottom