Contact us

JESC 2012 - General discussion

dezbee2008

My picks are Russia and Israel, but my faves include Azerbaijan, Ukraine, and Georgia, but I think Moldova has a cute song.

Jim

I don't believe that Russia, Armenia, Georgia or Azerbaijan will win! And this is because of the small number of countries that participate. Imagine an Azerbaijani or Armenian victory again (remember 2012 senior eurovision in Baku). Then one of them is out. Also if we have a Georgian or Russian victory, then again maybe we will have one absence from the contest (remember 2009 senior eurovision in Moscow). I believe that Israel has many chances to win or someone else, maybe it's time for Belgium? I don't know...

CPV4931

My final ranking:
1. Russia 2. Azerbaijan 3. Moldova 4. Belgium 5. Georgia 6. The Netherlands 7. Armenia 8. Ukraine 9. Israel 10. Belarus 11. Sweden 12. Albania
As I already wrote: I liked the last few editions more.

NemesisNick

Well folks, we've now had all twelve songs. It's all over too soon this year.

My favourites: Belgium, Israel, Moldova.

I can't vote as the UK isn't taking part, but if I was able to, I'd perhaps vote for Israel.

Jim

And I've said that above, because I strongly believe that the winning country of junior eurovision this year will host it next year because of the very low interest of the countries for this contest.

Jim

Will Armenia & Azerbaijan exchange some points each other or not? I believe yes!

deese

Will Armenia & Azerbaijan exchange some points each other or not? I believe yes!

I hope so!
I think that the songs from Russia and Ukraine aren't for Junior Eurovision though the girl from Ukraine is amazing.

Jim

I hope so!
I think that the songs from Russia and Ukraine aren't for Junior Eurovision though the girl from Ukraine is amazing.

I've just seen carefully Ukraine in the recap and maybe that little girl will win! :eek:

Nikkita

If Georgia cames first again,i'll be very pissed off. :D
And 10 to Anastasiya,that was great!

CPV4931

I may be the only one, but I really like the song "Break the Ice" :-)

Petar

I didn't break the ice, I wanted to break my laptop when I heard some kids trying to sing. Like wtf. The only good thing about this JESC is the organization, Netherlands did the great job.

Nikkita

The Israeli boy was such a good speaker with amazing English :D

Top Bottom