Contact us

Italy ITALY 2025

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

gigi_copp3

Carlo Conti is really likely to come back as Sanremo host, after his 2015-2017 spell: in 2016, he launched three Sanremo winners (Francesco Gabbani, Ermal Meta, Mahmood) and a Sanremo habituèe (Irama) as Newcomers.

Amadeus left RAI and signed for Discovery/NOVE, he is rumoured to be the new X Factor host since September 2025: I think X Factor under his management could come back as a successful TV show that could launch new talents like Marco Mengoni and Maneskin, challenging Maria De Filippi's Amici.

Some artists I could see/I'd like to compete in Sanremo 2025:
-Blanco: I feel he'll come back, he quite needs it. These two years have been challenging for him: he still has a lot of sales, but his name gained a lot of negative popularity, and Sanremo could get him on the right way.
-Boomdabash: The kings of summer hits could come back, after last year Amadeus got space for Fred De Palma and The Kolors. Boomdabash competed in Sanremo in 2019, they have all the numbers to come back.
-Bresh: Rumors say he didn't enter the cut in both Sanremo 2023 and 2024, 2025 could finally be his year after his time as a guest on the Costa ship.
-Calcutta: wild take, it's really unlikely, but Gazzelle competed last year, and I think it's time for the other big indie artist to show up.
-Elodie: Most of the important women artists in music industry right now competed in Sanremo 2024 (Annalisa, Angelina Mango, Emma, CLARA, Rose Villain), and I think most of them will jump 2025 (and even 2026). There's room for one of the biggest artists right now, Elodie.
-Someone between Clara, Rose Villain, Alfa and bnkr44 will come back; usually, that's the path for revelations; Clara is gaining a lot of popularity, Rose Villain got one of the biggest selling songs in Italy in 2024 (Come un tuono), Alfa and bnkr44 surprised the public with their covers in the 4th evening with Roberto Vecchioni and Pino D'Angio and are having a popularity boost.
-Former winners: I have talked about Blanco, but there's also others who could come back in 2025. Francesco Gabbani, Ermal Meta and Fabrizio Moro. All three are having popularity issues in recent years, I can see room for at least two of them.
-Amici 2024's most likely winner is Petit, but I think he doesn't stand a real chance since he's outshined by two other contestants (don't ask me why Petit is the favourite to win, it's a long story): Holden and Mida. Holden is the son of musician Paolo Carta (Laura Pausini's husband), he was already quite popular before Amici and he's built a solid fandom, his songs are quite good (Dimmi che non è un addio and Nuvola certified gold) and rumors say his manager is Marta Donà (Marco Mengoni and Angelina Mango's manager, and she was also the manager of Maneskin until they won Eurovision); Mida competed in Sanremo Giovani 2023 with song Malditè but didn't make the cut, his song Rossofuoco is on his way to get a second platinum and become a smash hit in Italy.
-Lazza: after his 2nd place in Sanremo 2023, Lazza continued to smash the selling figures; his song 100 messaggi is one of the most selling songs in 2024, I feel he's very likely to come back to Sanremo and get finally his win.
-Madame: Another successful woman artist that missed Sanremo 2024; her label Sugar Music has no popular artists to send since Sangiovanni's hiatus and Negramaro's 19th place, I think she's almost certain to compete. She is likely to get a great result after her 7th place in 2023, she's well received by the public.
-Tananai: The one who's in my icon. The underdog that gained a lot of popularity despite his last place and bad vocals in Sanremo 2022, he came back the year later improving a lot. Tananai is one of the most unpredictable and surprising artists in Italy, he has a shot at winning Sanremo after his journey.

Ajeje Brazorf

Lazza and Tananai are not Always perfect vocally, but damned they know how to write songs. I would be happy to see them back. "Cento messaggi" and "Veleno" are literally everywhere on the national radio stations right now.

Franco

-Elodie: Most of the important women artists in music industry right now competed in Sanremo 2024 (Annalisa, Angelina Mango, Emma, CLARA, Rose Villain), and I think most of them will jump 2025 (and even 2026). There's room for one of the biggest artists right now, Elodie.

Baby K, Arisa, Levante, Malika Ayane, La rappresenrante di lista, too.

gigi_copp3

Baby K, Arisa, Levante, Malika Ayane, La rappresenrante di lista, too.
They were popular, but now they're all struggling.
Nothing compared to Elodie, Annalisa, Angelina Mango, Emma who are now the "big ones".

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Annalisa xpray She's currently trending here with her bop "Sinceramente" xheat

gigi_copp3

This evening, we are witnessing one of the biggest underdog stories ever.
18-years old Sarah Toscano won the "singing circuit" in Amici, beating the favourites Petit, Holden and Mida.
We could see some of them competing in Sanremo

gigi_copp3

I hope Carlo follows Amadeus' path: good songs, a particular eye on young artists/successful artists, some effective gambles

Top Bottom