25 10.0%

16 6.4%

18 7.2%

19 7.6%

18 7.2%

59 23.5%

• Total voters

Israeliboy

I guess we will send "Idan Raichel Project" :)

Or Ninet Tayeb:

And just great performance from our official ceremony for 63 years of anniversary in Jerusalem:

Last edited:

aletem

7 points from Macedonia to Dana! That is because people still remember her winning in 1998! :D And well, because she knows what she is doing! :lol: And thanks for the 3, first time we got points from you and I thought it was a mission impossible. :lol:

adamsamways

I'm glad she didn't come last but also kinda glad she wasn't that close to qualifying, it was not meant to be this year for Dana. Hope we hear from her soon, keep us updated Israeli people :)

Israeliboy

7 points from Macedonia to Dana! That is because people still remember her winning in 1998! :D And well, because she knows what she is doing! :lol: And thanks for the 3, first time we got points from you and I thought it was a mission impossible. :lol:

You welcome :) GO ISRAEL 2012!!!

Tristran

Nice to see we exchanged the exact same 2 points in semi 2. ;) Too bad though it didn't help either one of us.

Samb

That is because people still remember her winning in 1998!

...and that should never be a factor in voting for a Eurovision entry.

Milos-BC

Yet another song where I correctly predicted the failure. Dana is an amazing artist, but this entry was only liked by the ESC audience and because it is "Dana". If it was sung by someone else, I doubt it would reach attention even there. People who were watching with me had no clue who she was and even when the commentator mentioned that she is a former winner they quickly forgot it, and the info meant nothing for them. Put it simply, the song was bad and it's not surprising that she failed.

Next year I hope you will send a good song, and I am sure that the result will come.

DeepInsidePaulOscar

3 pts.

I like Dana Int.
I bought her album after Diva won.
This Ding Dong song is disappointing. On the night,she sounded like she just can't sing.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Chen Aharoni auditioned for the UK version of The X Factor this year :D he got through!!

alca

This is from the Greek Your Face Sounds Familiar and of course they had a Eurovision night. I'm posting this because this is the first time ever that I see an imitation being exactly as the original. I'm talking about the looks and not the voice or choreo. Oh my God Betty Maggira (one of the hostess of the Greek NFs 2008 and 2009) looks exactly like Dana! :eek:

Top Bottom