13 10.1%

10 7.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Loindici

Veteran
How are we supposed to enjoy this particular song?
A lot of ways: working, toilet break, with grandma, with some booze, with Je Ne Sais Quoi in the background...

VikingTiger

Good to see Iceland joing in Malmø. I suspect some of this polemic has been created by the press. It was the same tendency in Norway after MGP. The press speculated that Gåte might not want to go to Malmø... but I really dont think there was every a real chance that Norway would withdraw. Even though there are voices advocating a boycot.
Having that said - I am not expecting Iceland to qualify. Even Hera's voice cant save this long yaaaawnnnn....

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
johnny-sins-happy-clapping-eyggzc8t6g7ae0pd.gif

Nice one. Thank you for respecting Hera and your voters. Shouldn't have taken this long but the important thing is she's going to Eurovision and can do her slow motion walk whilst holding the bed sheet attached to her dress again for Europe.

crashworld

Veteran
While I am happy that Hera is given the green light to go ahead, but this has put a huge damp onto her participation. I hope she can keep her spirits high and look back at this participation rather fondly.

As for RUV, as expected, a gutless organization through and through.
Thanks but no thanks for putting Hera (and Bashar) through hell just so you can play that little game of yours.

ESC94

Thankfully Hera can now plan for Malmö and have a good time there.

And too the people in charge at RUV I can only say one thing: Shame on you all for this unworthy theater!! xpuke

FilipFromSweden

They realized they wouldn't have more of an impact than Macedonia or Montenegro sitting out

FilipFromSweden

I actaully feel a bit bad for Hera. First it's been this big scandal with the voting, the investigation, then RUV being unsure until the last minute. She must not have gotten to relax since her win.

MopManMoss

Veteran

If we can somehow harness the power of the never ending songvakeppnin drama and convert it into a renewable source of energy we would solve all the worlds ills

Loindici

Veteran
So apparently Asdis won't follow the Icelandic team to Malmö. It feels pointless to back out, but I wanna believe she's just fed up with RUV.

crashworld

Veteran
So apparently Asdis won't follow the Icelandic team to Malmö. It feels pointless to back out, but I wanna believe she's just fed up with RUV.

It doesn't matter what she thinks or wants. She can sit this one out if it's against her so-called self-delusion righteous conscience. One less air ticket/travel expenses for the delegation then.

While she is at it, can she at least work on her songwriting skills to come out with a better song next time. That will be less embarrassing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom