7 5.7%

8 6.5%

5 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

ollibox

Watched the final as well and the Elvis dudes were a surprise in the Superfinal. At least, the winner was clear before the final voting started :D
Personally, I was rooting for Sigga. But her live was quite underwhealming tbh. Probably the problem she was so low in public vote.
About "Power", I like it quite a lot. It was in my playlist since it was released. I prefer Icelandic version, but English is not bad, too.
I'll give it a :10: and keep enjoying :giggle:

Loindici

Veteran
It was a landslide for Diljá in the final.

Fqh2QcpWAAYm8A-

And Dilja won the jury vote, too.

It's weird that the jury points were like maybe some 100 points scoring wich then being projected in equal amounts to the public vote.

Iker

Veteran
WTF, is this real? :oops: Are these public vote numbers? Almost ALL of Iceland's population voted?
Damn, they MUST love ESC :D
And I thought Estonians were crazy about that. 4 times bigger population and 4 times less votes in Superfinal :LOL:
But yeah, our prices were the biggest of all the other countries, so...
Were they allowed to send more than one vote though? But yeah those voting numbers are crazy, the winner got much more votes than the winner of televoting in Poland (Jann with Gladiator who allegedly received 50k votes) and the population of Iceland is around ... 121 times smaller than that of Poland.

Iker

Veteran
What a mess did I just watch? A girl in a 90s outfit sings an 80s songs with a 2010s drum n bass rhythm and a 2000s background behind her.
Oh dear Iceland, I‘ve always had a soft spot for you in Eurovision but this has to be your worst effort for the last 15 years or so.
3 pts. :cry:

THIS happened though. By far the worst Icelandic entry. And it finished last in its SF with 0 TV points and I think he wasn't even on the edge of receiving 1pt in the televoting in any country IIRC.

MooseShoes

THIS happened though. By far the worst Icelandic entry. And it finished last in its SF with 0 TV points and I think he wasn't even on the edge of receiving 1pt in the televoting in any country IIRC.

If I'm not mistaken, it even finished behind :az: in the :am: televote!
xshock

Looren

Veteran

I actually thought it was a lovely entry 🥺

martin

WTF, is this real? :oops: Are these public vote numbers? Almost ALL of Iceland's population voted?
Damn, they MUST love ESC :D
And I thought Estonians were crazy about that. 4 times bigger population and 4 times less votes in Superfinal :LOL:
But yeah, our prices were the biggest of all the other countries, so...
Yeah i was also thinking the same. Last year and other year the winner have not getting so many votes. Maybe this going to be much more popular than we think?

ESC94

This is veeery middle of the road what :is: serves us this year. It´s not unpleasant to listen and I like her voice, but I had some trouble understanding the lyrics because of her slurred pronounciation and one minute after it ended the only thing I remember is the "P-P-Power" thing in the chorus. Is that enough for the final?? I´m not sure. xthink

I give Diljá :5: cause it´s still quite ok for me. :)

Last edited:

ollibox

Were they allowed to send more than one vote though? But yeah those voting numbers are crazy, the winner got much more votes than the winner of televoting in Poland (Jann with Gladiator who allegedly received 50k votes) and the population of Iceland is around ... 121 times smaller than that of Poland.
You mean in Estonia? Yes, we could vote as much we wanted. Only our wallets were the limit :LOL:
Obviouslly, the same was in Iceland, votes were not limited.

aef

Am I the only one that thinks that her voice is soo painful? Everyone seems to be like „ohmagad her voice!!!“

Iker

Veteran
You mean in Estonia? Yes, we could vote as much we wanted. Only our wallets were the limit :LOL:
Obviouslly, the same was in Iceland, votes were not limited.

Yup.

In Germany you were allowed to vote only once.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
Love this one.. And Im usually for national languages, but here I find a good decision to pick in English.. And Im surprised and sad to see the results in the poll here.. Expected more 12s and 10s tbh... :(

:12: in the poll from me, with pleasure..

Top Bottom