Contact us

How to delete your account?

A-lister

Veteran
I have been trying to look at the account preference and settings but cannot find any option if one wants to delete one's user account?

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is no option like that. You can deactivate your account by starting a conversation with a Super Moderator or Administrator, explaining reasoning and the responsible Staff member will find a solution for your case. You will be able to return anytime.

MopManMoss

Veteran
maxresdefault.jpg

A-lister

Veteran
There is no option like that. You can deactivate your account by starting a conversation with a Super Moderator or Administrator, explaining reasoning and the responsible Staff member will find a solution for your case. You will be able to return anytime.

So please deactivate my account.

I will no longer take part in a forum that accepts Nazi propaganda but use personal retaliation at people who just pointed that out. Some moderators are not fit to moderate this forum.

That's it! Enough is enough.

Mainshow

Veteran
So please deactivate my account.

I will no longer take part in a forum that accepts Nazi propaganda but use personal retaliation at people who just pointed that out. Some moderators are not fit to moderate this forum.

That's it! Enough is enough.

Don't leave us - I will also reach out to the moderators - I think you should stay and be allowed to post wherever you like

Last edited:
Top Bottom