4 2.8%

10 7.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC Athens

Odds have shortened a lot since yesterday. Now 10th in Eurovision World. Will this continue? Time will tell

Ezio

Veteran
Odds have shortened a lot since yesterday. Now 10th in Eurovision World. Will this continue? Time will tell
I think this song shines even more now in comparison with Armenia which is kinda meh

musicfan

Not completely convinced by this, though I may like it a little more following on from the initial experience.

It feels more like a performance piece than a song overall, with quite a few stops and starts. I'm not a big fan of reggaeton or the combination of electric dance and folk, but that doesn't mean there can't be exceptions for me. The staging will likely make or break it, but it really needs that because I don't think this folk sound or the reggaeton are likely to have immediate appeal to most of the audience. It has more of a 'cold' sound to it than Jako.

Ted Talks

Incoherent. Lacks flow. Messy.

I think they sum up my thoughts on this entry easily. I honestly don’t get it and can’t latch onto anything in the song. It’s just a lot of noise - and not pleasant noise either.

A generous :1:

DirtyFalcon

It's my 4th in my personal ranking so far, which is surprising for me because i usually never listen to this kind of music. The chorus is so infectious and i love the greek ethnic sound in particular ! I was not impressed when i listened to it for the first time but now it's a huge grower for me ! I don't think this will win but it's a lock in the Top 10 if they don't mess up the staging. It's a deserved :12: i'm giving here ! :)

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Upgrading from a :4: to a :5:. This rosalia-style cacaphony is far away from the music I enjoy, but it's creative and unapologetically Greek and deserves a higher score than the actual boring songs in the running.

Pencissy

It's uncertain if this song would have had much of a chance in previous years, but I can envision it climbing towards victory in 2024.

One key reason is its potential for betting opportunities. It's undeniably catchy, with a beat that's sure to get people dancing and make it a trend (you know, the TA TA TA part). Plus, we've only seen the video clip so far – the full original song hasn't even been released.

While the video clip includes pauses and stops for comedic effect, those won't be present on the live stage in Malmo. Once the Greek performers hit the stage and the rehearsals begin, you can expect the odds to drop significantly.

That's just my perspective, coming from someone who's been a longtime ESC fan and has some experience in the world of gambling. Keep an eye on this one.

Fluke

Surprised this is liked by so many. I would have almost thought people would mostly go "WTF is this?" but i guess it's how she seems so friendly and fun in the video that makes it easy to swallow.

I certainly think it's daring, but maybe lacking a bit of musical substance. I get that it's supposed to be raw and edgy, but i don't get how it's supposed to come together live. Do they have a staging in mind? Some kind of gimmicks or concept, or is it just gonna be her with some dancers to generic backgrounds, in which case it might come across as very amateurish.

Gotta applaud Greece finally ditching the over-produced old fashioned pop style they've stuck on to like fly paper for decades. Still not sure where to place this personally, or what result to expect, but it will certainly be among the most interesting to find out more about.

Realest

Wow??? Source?

Efun

ArmpitOfEurope

The performance will be only one shot! for the first time in esc history!

I think that's a great decision tbh!

This is daring! I guess she will be starting off alone and dancers/props will be added everytime the song changes.
She used the same technique for her Mantissa videoclip but pulling this off on a small live stage will take a lot of professionalism, every detail will be important

Top Bottom