15 6.3%

12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

Realest

Nvm, i must have known that someone who likes This Is Love would not get the joke. :mrgreen:

How about Naming 10 Countries that were better than Greece in the Semi?

Nicholas123

How about Naming 10 Countries that were better than Greece in the Semi?

This is not gonna lead us anywhere. Judging by your opinions on this forum in general, it's more than obvious that we disagree on many things.

I can easily name 10 countries that were better than :gr: in 2012 and in 2017 in my opinion, which, i'm sure, is way different to yours.

Realest

Nicholas123

How about doing it? Nohate of course, Im just Curious.

No, it's fine, i know you are not hating on me or anything. :D To satisfy your curiosity, I have to take a look again at the ESC 2012 semi 1 participants, and i'm not gonna do this right now. Maybe later. But that 4th (or was it 3rd? cannot recall) place on the juries' ranking was kind of a joke to me. :mrgreen:

Releast and Nicholas music discussions xpopcorn

I'm afraid to ask whose side you're taking to this issue. :s :lol:

EscGeek

Veteran
if Nicholas is not gonna do it, i will

:me::ro::ru::at::md: and that's it.. best i can do is 5:cool:

oh oh oh oh oh oh xsing xlove

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Greece already has about 500k something views on eurovision YouTube channel. More than most qualifiers! Did the jury kill it?? I’m afraid it has :/ Damn you!!! :(

Realest

if Nicholas is not gonna do it, i will

:me::ro::ru::at::md: and that's it.. best i can do is 5:cool:

oh oh oh oh oh oh xsing xlove

For me she was #2 behind :md:
The Juries were right about her in the Semi, but unfortunately they robbed her at the Final.

znajta

At least Aphrodisiac was a good song and Eleftheria sung good at least. Unlike Yianna. Also is better than the craps we sent in 2010, 2011 & 2013.

EscGeek

Veteran
just fyi, RTVSLO's radio station still likes to play "Opa" from time to time...just last month i heard it xmusic xdance

EvNickGR

When your performance is screwed in Jury Night (wrong fireworks in the middle of second verse) and you are NOT allowed to perform again, and Sweden is because failure of the stage (same reason)... xqueenbitch (You treated us well Portugal (and swedish-german team behind production) NONO

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
the only bad songs from greece imo were 2015's and 2016's. Even Demy's is acceptable.

and i'd swaps most of 2012's top 10 with the songs at #11-#17, aphrodisiac what a bop

DanielLuis

When your performance is screwed in Jury Night (wrong fireworks in the middle of second verse) and you are NOT allowed to perform again, and Sweden is because failure of the stage (same reason)... xqueenbitch (You treated us well Portugal (and swedish-german team behind production) NONO

You think the fireworks are enough to decide if a song qualifies or not? Well if it is, it's just a sign of how bad the entire package/performance was that you had to rely on those things.
Greece had an extra rehearsal as well so I don't think you guys can complain.

The reason Greece failed should be obvious to everyone, really: the song was made for Greeks. In Eurovision, Greeks can't vote for Greece. The wider European audience didn't get the song or just didn't like it enough in such a strong semi-final.

Top Bottom