20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Sammy

Veteran

I think she fits very well to these idiots. xshrug
we all know that she has some questionable views on nutrition, education and also the corona-complex and there‘s a lot to critizise there. but to equal her stupid / naive / unreflected solidarity with the demonstrators with people who actively create and spread false news, antisemitic anti-democratic conspiracy theories or anti/pseudoscientific narratives is somewhat oversimplyfying things.

But maybe you‘re right and she‘ll come out as a second Attila Hildmann. Until then I personally think there is still a long way to go from her to the people you mentioned (even if I do not agree with her on many things and I find her tweet utterly stupid)

ESC94

we all know that she has some questionable views on nutrition, education and also the corona-complex and there‘s a lot to critizise there. but to equal her stupid / naive / unreflected solidarity with the demonstrators with people who actively create and spread false news, antisemitic anti-democratic conspiracy theories or anti/pseudoscientific narratives is somewhat oversimplyfying things.

But maybe you‘re right and she‘ll come out as a secona Attila Hildmann. Until then I personally think there is still a long way to go from her to the people you mentioned (even if I do not agree with her on many things and I find her tweet utterly stupid)

In German we call people like this "Schwurbler", very fitting. xshrug

HarryUK

Veteran
It seems there will be a national final again in February:

The article says the final will have 8-12 songs and Peter Urban will be our commentator for the 25th time next year. This would be a good opportunity to hand it over to a new commentator if you ask me, but I´m not optimistic that we´ll get rid of him soon. :(

Esc kompakt claims to have it from "several independent sources", and usually they´re pretty well informed.
Even more bland songs than last year?? What a treat!!!

I still laugh at their argument of wanting 'radio friendly songs' for a competition that 99% of people watch on television

I bims

Veteran
I'm so scared for news tbh. The bar is on the ground but I know NDR is still capable to disappoint me.

Again, I wouldn‘t put all of them into the same basket. The world is not just blavk and white. To call her that, you‘d need more then just one tweet to back that up…
Attila Hildman once proudly announced that he was in contact with multiple german celebrities that share his views. And he specifically said that one celeb everyone in Germanys knows would also start to speak out. And that was around the time Nena was starting her bullshit with "Danke Kassel". And later she went camping with right-wing extremists (Q-Sommernachtstraum). And when confronted about it she said we should be "open minded to meeting people like that" 😬
So she doesn't mind associating with the kinds of people that just recently wanted to sabotage the german power supply to start a violent rebellion and overthrow the goverment 😬

No No Never Nena.

ESC94

I'm so scared for news tbh. The bar is on the ground but I know NDR is still capable to disappoint me.

Attila Hildman once proudly announced that he was in contact with multiple german celebrities that share his views. And he specifically said that one celeb everyone in Germanys knows would also start to speak out. And that was around the time Nena was starting her bullshit with "Danke Kassel". And later she went camping with right-wing extremists (Q-Sommernachtstraum). And when confronted about it she said we should be "open minded to meeting people like that" 😬
So she doesn't mind associating with the kinds of people that just recently wanted to sabotage the german power supply to start a violent rebellion and overthrow the goverment 😬

No No Never Nena.

Didn´t like her even before, she always appeared like being on drugs and her voice is also rather unpleasant for me.(n)

Sammy

Veteran

No No Never Nena.

I wasn‘t aware of that. Well in fact that makes her questionable. As to what Hildman said - I wouldn‘t take for granted that he talked about Nena, because I don’t believe anything he‘s saying. Even if he would mention her name, I‘d be like… „Hmmm I tend to not believe you“. But yes, where you quoted herself, that is disturbing. I would hope that she kinda got dragged into it (which is easy with someone who is that esoteric and „alternative“ regarding food, education and so on) and that she is not radicalized to a point Hildmann or Naidoo are. I mean - there are a lot of weird people out there, not all of them are dangerous as the latter ones. I‘ll keep an eye on her future statements though.

Last edited:

Franzilein

Radio music which actually slapsxheat

Franzilein

Much to repetitive for me. xbored

Can definitely see why, I am actually surprised myself that I like it that much. But the bass goes hard on the highway when you return from work, for 3 minutes you absolutely forget the prices at the gas station xcrazy

Top Bottom