6 2.9%

8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

GermanBango

I think that's a bit unfair to be honest, I think NDR managed to organize a pretty varied and ok NF this year. Hopefully it's not a one off and it signals a trend in their approach to Eurovision.
That’s why I said that I can not objectively judge. Maybe a lot of my dislike for the NF and the songs in it comes from all the recent disappointments. Idk. An embittered old hag is speaking haha.

Mainshow

Veteran
@mauve
I know that song because I own the last 4 albums by Lord Of The Lost and it´s a track on "Judas" but strangely, I have never watched the very entertaining music video! Oo Thanks for sharing! I didn´t realise it was a single Oo

Tyra

I was listening to other LOTL-songs and came across this one:

Wow this one is just like so many other songs super amazing, really emotional. And when you watch the video, you can giggle every single moment! Fantastic! 😂😂😂
@Mainshow Did you know this song and video?
Oh god, i love it so much. I have goosebumps. Chris'emotion and voice gets so deep. Puuuh.. 🥺

midnightsun

Veteran
I was listening to other LOTL-songs and came across this one:

Yes, this is an amazing song!

There are some LOTL songs in which Chris sounds almost exactly like Marian Gold from Alphaville! This is one of them.
Those songs also sound as if they could have been on one of the latest Alphaville albums! (A band which I also love much.)

lasse braun

OT but germany has the hardest and best rocksong this year so i posting it here. 😇
it seems the band from san francisco is still not "dead".
they have found back their energy. xmetal

mauve

Veteran
OT but germany has the hardest and best rocksong this year so i posting it here. 😇
it seems the band from san francisco is still not "dead".
they have found back their energy. xmetal
My most favorite Metallica-album is still "Master of puppets" and "Black"! That was their best time, I think. I have b-day on the same day as James btw. :)

midnightsun

Veteran
Despite being a huge Metal fan (and Metal being my favourite genre) I have never been a fan of Metallica and classic heavy metal in general (I'm more into Hardrock, Powermetal, New Metal, Metalcore etc.) But "If darkness had a son" is actually ok. One of their better songs.

mauve

Veteran
Despite being a huge Metal fan (and Metal being my favourite genre) I have never been a fan of Metallica and classic heavy metal in general (I'm more into Hardrock, Powermetal, New Metal, Metalcore etc.) But "If darkness had a son" is actually ok. One of their better songs.
I have never been a Metallica-Fan either, I used to be a Megadeth-Fan though - "Peace sells" is one of the best Thrash albums ever. Besides that I am rather a Hard Rock Fan too, loving 80s and 90s bands such as Mr. Big, White Lion, Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe ect. Also Soundgarden and Audioslave being one of my faves ever. Saw most of the bands live as well. :)

mauve

Veteran
Fq2YbhSWcAAGyXN

LOTL wrote to this article:

So, raus mit der Sprache! Wer von uns ist eigentlich eine Frau? Und wer ist „barabara Schöneberger“? Und friert Ihr eigentlich Brot ein? Fragen über Fragen. Falsche Antworten bitte in die Kommentare. #lordessofthelost #barabaraschöneberger

translated:

So, out with the language! Which of us is actually a woman? And who is “barabara Schöneberger”? And do you actually freeze bread? questions upon questions. Wrong answers please in the comments. #lordessofthelost #barabaraschoeneberger

😂😂😂😂😂

Mainshow

Veteran
The Melodifestivalen contestants recently reacted to different entries from this year. They didn't really like LOTL lol...

It doesn´t come as a surprise.
No offence but Melodifestivalen is quite "generic pop and Swedish Schlager" albeit very few exceptions.

Lord Of The Lost won´t be liked by most people favouring pop music anyway. They attract metalheads around Europe - We have to count on their votes.

LMLandLoreenfan

It doesn´t come as a surprise.
No offence but Melodifestivalen is quite "generic pop and Swedish Schlager" albeit very few exceptions.

Lord Of The Lost won´t be liked by most people favouring pop music anyway. They attract metalheads around Europe - We have to count on their votes.

Yeah they also did respond in a negative way about Serbia...Their entry is different as well

Top Bottom