I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy

Veteran
Is it really that hard to accept that I don´t like this song?? Does it automatically make an embittered person out of me?? I think no. :mad:
No, everybody accepts that you hate it! But we have so much fun together to talk about that, don't you think? There are no bad feelings involved in that discussion as far as I see it, so isn't that wonderful?

mauve

Veteran
No, everybody accepts that you hate it! But we have so much fun together to talk about that, don't you think? There are no bad feelings involved in that discussion as far as I see it, so isn't that wonderful?
I truly enjoy reading the discussion and have fun - just as Jendrik would love it! ;)

ESC94

Yeah, for sure, and that´s why I have to let myself call a grumpy bear or "Spaßbremse" as in other forums. :rolleyes:

shameless

I am so disappointed!
My expectations were so high after seeing some of his videos. I like his charisma and his general simple message and I think he is a cute musician. but this feels like a bad think-about-things-rip off (not only the video). It would be much better if everything was like the a-capella part at the end but the supposed hook really doesn't work to me and I think this is more a cake-to-bake that is not gonna work out well.

Sammy

Veteran
I truly enjoy reading the discussion and have fun - just as Jendrik would love it! ;)
I mean if you look at other song discussions where there is dissent, there is automatically so much negativity, but here? I don‘t think so. Must be the positive vibes Jendrik sends us. :lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Absolutely disgusting.
Hater?? Don't hate it, study his lyrics and why it is so important to have this on esc. He doesn't hate you back, he just feels sorry for you.

Btw, Kendrick is the cutest, most charming ESC artist ever. Ich konnte mit top 10 zufrieden sein. Viel Glück an Jendrick.. xclapxclapxlovexlove

Sammy

Veteran
Yeah, for sure, and that´s why I have to let myself call a grumpy bear or "Spaßbremse" as in other forums. :rolleyes:
you are no grumpy bear. That doesn‘t exist. The only thing that‘s existing is the grumpy cat. And he‘s a star on the net. ;)xlove

Lenny1993

So, this is totally not my cup of tea at all - but damn, Thank God that we have a year, where we actually don‘t send a middle-of-the-road song like Sister, Perfect Life of Ghost :D how this will do at Eurovision? No idea. But one thing I‘m definetely sure of: Juries won‘t give this a single point :D let‘s hope people are really drunk that night and they vote for this :D

Fluke

I don't feel hate for this song, but i don't think it's amazing either, it's somewhere in the middle for me. And i can see it doing decently with a great performance, unfortunately i have a feeling it will be something similar to Spain's "Do It For Your Lover", and do about as well :p

HayashiM

Veteran
So, this is totally not my cup of tea at all - but damn, Thank God that we have a year, where we actually don‘t send a middle-of-the-road song like Sister, Perfect Life of Ghost :D how this will do at Eurovision? No idea. But one thing I‘m definetely sure of: Juries won‘t give this a single point :D let‘s hope people are really drunk that night and they vote for this :D

I am going to laugh so hard when they actually do...

Sammy

Veteran
Thanks for trying, but you won´t calm me down.

Anyway, :0: for this collections of sounds, I`m done with :de: this year.
I was about to give you an advise what you could say to those who call you „Spassbremse“ but I feared that could irritate you even more! :mrgreen:

Pål Nordahl

I'm not going to publicly state that I hate this song. I'm not giving this kid an opportunity to say "sweetheart, I feel sorry for you".

So no, I don't hate it. Not at all. Not even a little bit. I don't understand how anyone could come close to hating it. Hate is for losers, not for this song. If you think I hate it you're completely wrong because I definitely don't. In fact I'm giving it :1: point because I love it so much. So there!

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
I'm not going to publicly state that I hate this song. I'm not giving this kid an opportunity so say "sweetheart, I feel sorry for you".

So no, I don't hate it. Not at all. Not even a little bit. I don't understand how anyone could come close to hating it. Hate is for losers, not this song. If you think I hate it you're completely wrong because I definitely don't. In fact I'm giving it :1: point because I love it so much. So there!
So your favorite in your ranking gets :1: point, the runner-up :2: and so on! :mrgreen:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
mostly numb, but that might be the gin reflux kicking in.

Top Bottom