20 4.7%

17 4.0%

14 3.3%

63 14.7%

• Total voters

Dervan

Re: DEUTSCHLAND - Germany 2011 - Lena

2 things about it:

the video is much much much better than the video of satellite (but that wasnt too difficult)

the song is ... boring. not bad, not good, not annoying, not refreshing... just nothing.

my thesis for becoming a european star at least is: after one big hit you even need a second song with even more quality and potential. otherwise you will be reduced to your first song and become a one-hit-wonder. and this would apply 100% to lena. (too bad none of her new songs from her album has any potential... just a whole lot of nothing)

Lidija

Dervan said:
2 things about it:

the video is much much much better than the video of satellite (but that wasnt too difficult)

the song is ... boring. not bad, not good, not annoying, not refreshing... just nothing.

my thesis for becoming a european star at least is: after one big hit you even need a second song with even more quality and potential. otherwise you will be reduced to your first song and become a one-hit-wonder. and this would apply 100% to lena. (too bad none of her new songs from her album has any potential... just a whole lot of nothing)

xgood

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

So there is hope. I really don't want Lena back in 2011 and Stefan Raab already lost my support and respect. So I hope germans will speak up....someone start a facebook "no lena in 2011"

teroh

The video for "Touch a new day" has now officially been uploaded on Youtube:

Lidija

Why are you posting the same stuff twice in each Lena-Thread? It's still a boring song, no matter how often you try to advertise it... :roll:

teroh

Lidija said:
Why are you posting the same stuff twice in each Lena-Thread? It's still a boring song, no matter how often you try to advertise it... :roll:
That's your opinion :)

Lidija

teroh said:
Lidija said:
That's your opinion :)

And others as well :cool: which is not really an answer to my question, why you keep on posting the same stuff twice in both threads.

But I must say I am amused that now also ARD admits they were kind of "not involved" in her self-selection for 2011. Who knows... it's still enough time to change their mind. Would be much better to listen to what the majority of Germany wants.

Lizo

when the so said "majority of germany" wants lena not to participate again in 2011 will make raab want it even more, cause he always did things were everybody was like "dude wtf are you doing" and he want to do it even more to proof them wrong

Anjeza

Yeah, but it's not only Raab who decides which artist will be send. I think that if the directors of the ARD members really are against this solution Mr. Marmor and his team have to think this idea through.

teroh

I think those complaints within the ARD broadcast stations will silently disappear very soon.

Anjeza

Well, I guess it depends on how her new single will be doing in the charts. If the single is as successful as Satelite the complains may will stop, but if she fails people will descend on Lena and Raab like a pack of hyenas.

Lidija

teroh said:
I think those complaints within the ARD broadcast stations will silently disappear very soon.

Answer to my question?!? :)

AlekS

Veteran

Lidija said:
teroh said:

When he promotes the same things, you ask the same things :roll:
If you have something personal ask him via PM, please.

Lidija

AlekS said:
Lidija said:
teroh said:

When he promotes the same things, you ask the same things :roll:
If you have something personal ask him via PM, please.

He didn't answer so far, that's the point. It's nothing personal. I don't know him.

AlekS

Veteran

^then don't question his behavior.
If it's really nothing personal ;)

Not to mention that such talks are off topic.
We talk about Lena here (that's why he posts such things) and not about behavior of our users.

Lidija

That's your opinion :lol:

However: I don't think the complaints will disappear silently, furthermore as they are now also coming from inside ARD.

Bild has some pics of the new clips, maybe they should be posted as well in both threads? Plus: the video on iTunes, Google, musicload etc. :twisted:

AlekS

Veteran

Lidija said:
Bild has some pics of the new clips, maybe they should be posted as well in both threads? Plus: the video on iTunes, Google, musicload etc. :twisted:

will you die if someone posts in both threads? what's your problem? :roll:
Personally I'm more bothered by your attitude than his videos.
The last warning -> stop discussing his behavior. People are allowed to post in both threads.
Back to the topic.

Milos-BC

AlekS is right, stick to the topic, and please remember that on a place called forum, everyone can have and express his/her opinion, and we are here to discuss something (which is Lena in this case), and please have respect for the users of the board and their opinions. It's 21st century after all.

Top Bottom