Contact us

Funniest lyrics of ESC 2023

Loindici

Veteran
What's some of the funniest lyrics you've heard in Eurovision 2023? It could be from the competing song or even NF songs.

Loindici

Veteran
Obviously, Bejba is here.

Aside of Bejba, Iru's "Live's love, thing is known" is here to stay.

Sammy

Veteran
Most sensless lyrics this year has to be „hey - do you wanna check my DNA“. What does that even mean? Is she talking to some weird lab-assistant?
classic example of lyrics written for the sake of riming without the slightest sense, which is true for the whole song but this line is clearly the worst. :ROFLMAO:

Mainshow

Veteran
Most sensless lyrics this year has to be „hey - do you wanna check my DNA“. What does that even mean? Is she talking to some weird lab-assistant?
classic example of lyrics written for the sake of riming without the slightest sense, which is true for the whole song but this line is clearly the worst. :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I don't think that line is bad at all.

The 9th studio album by the Backstreet Boys is also titled "DNA" and they wanted to refer to the "crucial parts which make each and every member special" ... Whilst listening to "Unicorn", I also thought that the lyrical I just refers back to the lyrical you being interested in getting to know the lyrical I's characteristics.

Loindici

Veteran

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I thought it was a subtle intercourse reference. Like do you wanna have babies with me or something like that idk

Loindici

Veteran

SAKE OF WHAT

But aside of that, maybe it's like a reference to her being half-unicorn? It's a weird line when it's singled out

MooseShoes

A few years ago I awarded Roko of :hr: the "Corey Hotline" award for lyrics that rhyme in the most basic way (Dream, extreme, seem...)

Well, this year, I'm awarding Noa of :il: the "Reverse Corey Hotline" award for words that don't rhyme properly in the most annoying way: UNICORN DOESN'T RHYME WITH ON MY OWN OR DON'T YOU EVER LEARN!!!

Just one of the many things I can't stand about that song. Honestly, I'm more annoyed about that finishing 3rd than I am about :fi: not finishing 1st.

Top Bottom