Contact us

FSC November Spin-Off: It's application time!

Anjeza

buhne-vorhang.jpg

First of all let me explain the idea of the „Mix-Up“ Spin-Off (I decide to name it like that as it is much shorter :lol:) for those who didn't read the other thread: Every player gets a ESC country which is not his fatherland. Like in the normal spin-offs you represent this country which means that you have to choose a song for the country and send it to me (I will publish rules concerning the songs when I announce who gets which country).

So this is how we will do it:

1.step: Everyone who wants to take part at the FSC November Spin-Off writes his name and his home country in this thread until October 28th 8 pm CET!

The other steps:
2.: The countries will be drawn and I will publish the list on October 31st
3.: You send me the song you have chosen for „your“ country until November 10th
4.: Enjoy listening the songs and send your votes until the deadline which I will announce later

Last edited:

Anjeza

I will take part of course :D

Anjeza :de: Germany

strajker

if i got the rules :JJ strajker :rs:

Anjeza

No, there will be only one song from each country. I'm sorry if someone has missunderstood that.:oops: I just wanted you to post your country so that I don't mess up with the countries when I draw them and give someone his homecountry by mistake (I hope you understand what I mean, I'm pretty overtired).
So we will only have ONE song from Turkey, Serbia and Germany although several players from these countires participate.
And if you have questions you can of course always PM me.

goktengri

Banned
No, there will be only one song from each country. I'm sorry if someone has missunderstood that.:oops: I just wanted you to post your country so that I don't mess up with the countries when I draw them and give someone his homecountry by mistake (I hope you understand what I mean, I'm pretty overtired).
So we will only have ONE song from Turkey, Serbia and Germany although several players from these countires participate.
And if you have questions you can of course always PM me.

So who's Turkey ? i wrote it first :D

Top Bottom