Contact us

FSC Israel

Israeliboy

Time to say goodbye

Hello my dear FSC friends!
I wanna thank you for all the great songs you sent and are part of my playlist, I wanna thank you for all the points you gave to Israel during the years, I wanna thank you for being great friends of mine in difficult time, I wanna thank you for the victory of Israel in June 2009, Thanks for loving the music and I wanna thank you for meeting you.
But after 3 years, I decided that it's time to go and move on.

Special Thanks for my favorite juries members from USA, UK, Germany, Belgium, Morroco, Italy and Azerbaijan.

BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU ARE GUYS, EACH ONE OF YOU, CAUSE YOU ARE GREAT PEOPLE.
I SEND YOU MY BIG LOVE xheartxthank

Anjeza

I already told you that I don't want you to go Adir, I'll miss you at FSC :( But I really really hope that you will change your mind and come back some day

Narmina

I love your song this month Adir! And please don't leave this contest please! People need you and your songs! xkiss xkiss xkiss

Yoni

Suggestions for next month would be great :)

thevoice

Israel is one of my favourite countries thanks Adir for the songs that you sent xheart I hope you change your mind to stay

Yoni

Hmm... when it comes to the selection of a song for next month, I find it hard to decide between two songs:
one is by a music-reality show winner
and the other one is by a judge form that show :D

Israeliboy

Hmm... when it comes to the selection of a song for next month, I find it hard to decide between two songs:
one is by a music-reality show winner
and the other one is by a judge form that show :D

Music reality show winner. A great song that can win May edition, really recommanded :)

chontono

Well, listen, last month´s song was fantastic and I voted for it with 8 pts.(but I´m not alone, of course), so now this one I even like more. You gotta stop this, hehehe.

chontono

No, you are wrong, I just comment if I liked the song and Israel is so far the only country i liked both in April and May, and surely I didn´t give 8 points to any other country.
I think people should comment more if they enjoyed it, being honest, of course.

Israeliboy

No, you are wrong, I just comment if I liked the song and Israel is so far the only country i liked both in April and May, and surely I didn´t give 8 points to any other country.
I think people should comment more if they enjoyed it, being honest, of course.

Entonces, muchas gracias mi amiga ;)

chontono

Your welcome.
And it´s not rare I like your music as Hebrew , though not in this song, is one of the best languages in the world for me. It sounds fantastic and the feeling or atmosphere in some of your songs touch me quite often.
Good luck!

Top Bottom