Contact us

FSC December Spin Off "Best of 2014" Confirmation Thread - DEADLINE EXTENDED! December 17th 23:59 CET

Anjeza

Since it is the end of the year and we had a similar spin-off one or two years ago - what about having a "Best of 2014" spin-off? If enough people here are interested I would also host it (unless someone wants to do it desperately ;) )

Rules:
1. Each participant chooses one country (it can actually be any country of the world, no matter from which continent) and an eligible artist and song to take part for this country (see the official http://www.escunited.com/t3473/ to check if the artist is eligible)
2. The chosen song has to be published in 2014
3. Songs from ESC, JESC and any National Finals are NOT allowed, you can however send former FSC entries or songs from former ESC participants

If you want to take part, write here which country you will take and send me a PM with the country, artist/song and a video link you have chosen

Countries already taken:
:uk: (e)
:de: (e) :lol:
:pl: (e)
:al: (e)
:pe: (e)
:fr: (e)
:hr:
:ro: (e)
:ru: (e)
:bg: (e)
:ng: (e)
:us: (e)

(e): entry received and confirmed

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: FSC December Spin Off

I remember it from 2013, I am definitely interested :D

revallsay

I wasn't playing in 2013, could anyone tell me how it works? But I think I'd join.

Anjeza

It's like every other spin-off, you pick a country and then you send a song from this country that was published in 2014 (as a simple example you could take :uk: and send Ella Henderson - Ghost). The other rules are the same as in FSC (no songs from ESC or National Final and so on) but I thing in this case cover versions should be allowed :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Can you take any country? Or can you only have your own. If you can take any, then I want to place an Immediate reserve on the UK.

Anjeza

In the past it was possible to take any country (I remember having Azerbaijan once). Alright, guess I will turn this thread into a confirmation thread then :lol: Guess I'll take Germany

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Ah right ok, Just wanted to be sure. I don't want to come back to this in a few days time and see someone has robbed my country. :lol:

cegs5

Re: FSC December Spin Off Confirmation Thread - DDL December 12th 23:59 CET

I take :fi: xcheer

busybee

Re: FSC December Spin Off Confirmation Thread - DDL December 12th 23:59 CET

I'll take France.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: FSC December Spin Off "Best of 2014" Confirmation Thread - DDL December 14th 23:59 CET

:uk: entry sent

Hele.

Re: FSC December Spin Off "Best of 2014" Confirmation Thread - DDL December 14th 23:59 CET

:hr: for me :)

Cinderella

:ro: for me

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I'd love to take part, I wanted UK thoughxsnooty

Also, this is just Europe I assume? Don't suppose UK could be split up into separate countries?xshifty

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I'd love to take part, I wanted UK thoughxsnooty

Also, this is just Europe I assume? Don't suppose UK could be split up into separate countries?xshifty

No. Never. I am not allowing the splitting up of this country. Plus you would only be allowed to send an entry the UK sent in FSC 2014.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

No. Never. I am not allowing the splitting up of this country. Plus you would only be allowed to send an entry the UK sent in FSC 2014.

Hummmph... fine, I don't need our country anyway. You'll probably send One Direction or Katie Price.

May I please have Bulgaria. A super hit is incoming.

:bg: xqueenbitch

EDIT - ignore my post, my apologies. It appears I misunderstood what the game was about. You see, i'm unfamiliar with this section of the forum. I assumed I could pick any song from 2014 I wanted. I didn't realise it was from a set list linked to another game. I'll have to maybe explore further and see if I can still take part.

Top Bottom