5 3.1%

7 4.4%

9 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ThéoDantes

I found some songs,if somebody wants to check them later,i will let them here,i think they would do well in eurovision.

Hey man - Adeline toniutti

Marie plassard - comment on fait

Anabel - faux semblants(live)

FRFanESC

I noticed the name change for Pauline Chagne when I saw that the song wasn't available on Spotify, I clicked on the song name and realized she juste changed her name, lmao. I got scared that I couldn't listen to it on spotify anymore.

Mainshow

Veteran
I can't believe we are already getting the first entry tonight Oo

I think that the lädt time we got entries that early it was the Dutch entry 2015 and the Bulgarian one back in 202e?

ailane

Slimane is internally selected. Song is supposed to be out tonight?
Out of nowhere,i wasn't expecting that,because on the Wikipedia it didn't said the date that the artist of france was going to be revealed so I thought It would take more time.

njdevils94

Veteran
I can't believe we are already getting the first entry tonight Oo

I think that the lädt time we got entries that early it was the Dutch entry 2015 and the Bulgarian one back in 202e?
Malta NF in 2016 was pretty early if I remember correctly but of course Ira ended up dropping Chameleon.

ailane

He's a very big name in France, won some prestigious awards, really a big move from France here
I listened to some of his songs and I kinda liked,but I kinda wanted new artists or artists that few people has heard to be sent to Eurovision. But I think I liked his songs.

gingerale

Let's hope they are going for a modern French pop approach this time. I can't deal with another retro la grande nation bs.

Edit: "Mon amour"? I'm already lowering my expectations.

ailane

In the Wikipedia it says the song will be Mon amour,and it is going to be in french,it is going to be released in November 8 2023,so is today?

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
OK, here we go! It's a big move for France and I really hope his song is good. It was rumoured he could have been selected last year (but La Zarra took the spot).
I do not really like his music, but his voice is good and solid, he's an experienced performer and yeah, he's big here (more than 2M monthly streams on Spotify). And if he can bring other big names in the coming years, what's not to like?

ailane

OK, here we go! It's a big move for France and I really hope his song is good. It was rumoured he could have been selected last year (but La Zarra took the spot).
I do not really like his music, but his voice is good and solid, he's an experienced performer and yeah, he's big here (more than 2M monthly streams on Spotify). And if he can bring other big names in the coming years, what's not to like?
Is just that I wanted new artists or artists that few people has heard to be sent to eurovision,I didn't want big names because for me if the person is already big and has a successful career why would they want to go to Eurovision? It is like sending Avicii(when he was alive) to represent sweden or Lukas graham to represent Denmark.

Top Bottom