7 4.4%

9 5.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Sammy

Veteran
I‘d love to see something in the style of Maître Gims or Nassi represent France. It‘s very french but people wont be able to pull out the „oh another chanson“-card.

Kant1

I watched his performance a few months ago and thought it would be a funny performance at ESC

SpiritofKeiino

I'd love Lou Doillon representing France at Eurovision, I can't see a universe where she agrees to it though.

crashworld

Veteran
Think it's time for France to ask Tom Leeb back, but this time round, just give him a better song. I mean the thirsty geys and wine moms would throw votes at him. Just look at how well Italy and Cyprus did this year. Lol.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
One thing's for the sure, there will be a lot of work from the delegation and they just have to change things if they really want to go in for the win. Especially please do not make Alexandra Redde-Amiel decide all by herself. It's not even sure if she'll still be here next year, if she really dumped Slimane which would have been a really nice pick (really not fan of what he does musically, but he's a genuine artist and composer, which is really popular, plus he's quite handsome, which also matters) or Anne Sila which is still to wait her first real breakthrough, she is a really nice singer.

I'll said it already here and there, i'll say it again : we have a lot of talents here and they have to valorise them. Also, one of many ways we can follow : i noticed that the delegation is mostly made of tv people, it's time for them to accept that they need help from music professionals. From composers, mixers to bookers, technicians, radio hosts... there is many jobs in this industry, they're in constant contact with artists, they would be thoughtful advisers.

Last edited:

Andromache

I loved the last few french entries but for the next year I hope they send something that sounds more "organic". To me it seems that the french delegation is searching for songs and artists that are made "for" Eurovision and not just because of the good music.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Top Bottom