You lick your lips as you walk away
Your final kiss is to leave a scar
On a heart
Jezebel

At night you turn into a tiger
A girl who looks like she's a boy
The world's most ultimate survivor

Jеzebel (Jezеbel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Sunrise, you crawl under the covers
Sleep tight until the dying sun
Tonight you'll catch another lover
Jezebel

Jezebel (Jezebel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel

heke1988

UMK's Instagram channel has published The Rasmus' Eurovision practice video. Yellow and black theme and black balloons are keywords of their live-performance and stage.

heke1988

So what I have heard the live performance and staging of Finland, it will be like this:

- Black balloons
- Black - Yellow theme
- Lauri is wearing a yellow-black rain coat and with balloons it is some how a reference movie called "It" (no clown though).
- There is no animation, so animated Jezebel is gone.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
- There is now animation, so animated Jezebel is gone.
With all the issues with the sun on the stage and the lack of an LED for that part of the backdrop, one of my first thoughts was how this might affect Finland's performance, as I know the animation used much the full backdrop in UMK. Still excited to see what they come up with xheya

heke1988

With all the issues with the sun on the stage and the lack of an LED for that part of the backdrop, one of my first thoughts was how this might affect Finland's performance, as I know the animation used much the full backdrop in UMK. Still excited to see what they come up with xheya

I misspelled. I meant "There is no animation", not "There is now animation".:D

tsegaye

I've seen the whole performance and I have to say that this is underwhelming. The baloons doesn't add any value to the performance and overall it just feels kinda odd and not energetic enough. Based on the first run through I think that they might struggle to qualify since San Marino has a more impactful staging.

Fluke

Staging is just ugly, why is everything yellow? They even put yellow strings on the guitars, and that plastic raincoat, urgh.... i don't get why so many seem to like this and hate Bulgaria, which is way better in my opinion, this is literally everything they accuse Bulgaria of being, but i guess because it's a band that was famous 20 years ago (that i barely heard about then) they're somehow nostalgic, i dunno.

heke1988

lilka

Staging is just ugly, why is everything yellow? They even put yellow strings on the guitars, and that plastic raincoat, urgh.... i don't get why so many seem to like this and hate Bulgaria, which is way better in my opinion, this is literally everything they accuse Bulgaria of being, but i guess because it's a band that was famous 20 years ago (that i barely heard about then) they're somehow nostalgic, i dunno.
I like both. Well, I love this and like Bulgaria very much.
And yes, I can't help feeling a little nostalgic when I listen to The Rasmus. They remind me of my early teens.

musicfan

Maybe his voice wasn't in the best condition (throat problem?) but I still think they may have done enough. Cleverly got the crowd involved at one point.

lilka

I really enjoyed the performance and I hope they qualify!

cegs5

A solid performance, I was not a fan of this in UMK, but they really improved vocally and staging wise. Happy for Finland of course.

Fluke

Musically okay, if you like the song, which i don't. I get that they qualified because they used to be famous, but the performance felt unprofessional and messy. Not only were there a ton of mistakes, there was no chemistry, considering they've been a band for 20 years. They looked nervous and out of touch with each other, and didn't look into the camera enough. The balloons were especially silly and added nothing.

lilka

It is rare for bands that re-emerge after years to release awesome songs, but they managed to do this. I personally think that the song is as great as for example "In the shadows" or "First day of my life", and I feel like I'm 13-14 again. :love: Performance was amazing!

Grinch

Boy, I was a fan of The Rasmus a lifetime ago. So today's performance should have been special for me but I don't know, everything looked very... plastic? Also, Lauri was clearly having vocal problems.

Still, happy they qualified. For the old times sake :D

Top Bottom