19 6.9%

13 4.7%

14 5.1%

10 3.6%

20 7.3%

42 15.3%

• Total voters

LalehForWD

Amazing job she did, would well have deserved a higher ranking. There's a lot of criticism going on in Finnish press about her show and the kiss, hope she won't take it too roughly. The show was great, and her bubbly personality made her stand out. Way to go Krista and team ding dong!

No, that's unfair. She did everything she could possibly do to score for Finland. She created a full ESC package around the song in a way that is rather unusual, at least in our Nordic sensible corner of the world. I think it was a superfun act and a great contribution to ESC 2013.

cegs5

I think Krista is going to develop a career in Finland, she sings well and has lots of energy and she got a lot of support from the audience, I haven't seen the official ratings yet but I'm quite sure that this year was the most viewed ESC in years!
She already got invitation for Gay Prides around Europe and she's going to be a juror in The Voice Kids, so we'll see more of Krista in the near future

dezbee2008

24th place is so undeserving, but she will ALWAYS be my 2013 winner. She's totally fun to watch.

By the way, I'm gonna listen to a sample of her new song 'Amen'. I wish Krista all the best in the near future.

eugoose

I think some people (especially the juries...) are turned off by her type of music, which I find strange, because it's very mainstream. Still, even if you didn't like Krista, she must be commended for fully committing and delivering in her performance. She really gave it all to the character, the vibe and the vocals of the song. She deserved a Top 5, even if the song may not be your cup of tea. She was quirky, yet authentic...which I can hardly say for most of the other acts...

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I have a feeling he juries did not give this much love but Krista was so much fun and probably most accessable artist of them all. She was everywhere and you can tell she had the best time of her life. You should check out our YT channel and our interview with her as well as the backup singers and dancers who made us do the Ding Dong dance on camera....too funny.
Very disappointed with the result and I question the draw that was done here (more on that later). Nevertheless, thank you Krista for being such a great sport!!!!

KissMeYouFool

is she single? :)

alca

^ No, she has a boyfriend. Unfortunately. :lol:

eugoose

^ ByeAlex would be proud of that picture. :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I think that kiss resulted in something opposite than she wanted. First singing about a marriage with a guy and then kissing a girl... I bet many people thought it as showing off and didn't vote. The lyrics were also a bit awkward, for example the slave and master part like she would want to promote women being worse than men in marriage :? This plus the fact that the song wasn't really that good to begin with.

Not again this, the lyrics are ironical and mean exactly the opposite. Have you watched the official video? :rolleyes:

But I agree that the kiss in the end resulted in her expense, I think this song would appeal to straight teenager girls (and maybe boys too) mostly, but when they saw that kiss they were not so excited :lol:

Yamarus

Not again this, the lyrics are ironical and mean exactly the opposite. Have you watched the official video? :rolleyes:

But I agree that the kiss in the end resulted in her expense, I think this song would appeal to straight teenager girls (and maybe boys too) mostly, but when they saw that kiss they were not so excited :lol:

I think her low placing doesn't have anything to do with the kiss, it neither helped nor penalised her. It's this year's Tooji.

Milos-BC

I wasn't really a huge fan of the song, but the whole act was quite interesting and enjoyable for me. I am not surprised by the position in the final, though.

Impressive

Banned
^Yeah, I agree with Synergise. Marry Me is so my favourite entry but Amen! is very Ke$ha-ish.

LalehForWD

OK :D haha
but I think it's a pretty obvious move for Krista to step away a little from ESC. If you've checked her up, you'd know this is more herself as well. I think it's a great happening - Finland has got itself a true POPQUEEN!!! xcheerxcheer

Top Bottom