Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
MOROCCO YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A STAR

Zerocalcare

Historic Moroccan victory that manages to raise the level of African football. No one has ever done better than now. Golden generation the footballers but who succeed thanks to humility, teamwork and Catenaccio to be superior to a Portugal that wastes an opportunity to win its first world cup. From now on begins what, for me, is the most difficult challenge of the tournament: the semifinal. When the finish line is one step away, it is difficult to grasp it. In some cases, the final is played more calmly. I'm curious to see if Morocco will be able to amaze me once again.

Mainshow

Veteran
What a great victory - Morocco´s team was really strong and they kept on fighting - It was also a fair match (just a single yellow card if I´m not mistaken?).

Congrats to the underdog - who has proved to be a huge contender now!

@Charly @Looren We celebrate with you! Congrats!!!

Zerocalcare

Very sad, but congratulations to Morocco, I'm rooting for you

without a doubt the best trained and united team of this world cup
What a wasted opportunity. You were very strong and you could really make the world dream come true because a lot of big national teams are absent. In this World Cup we have witnessed the collapse of the favorites and the fall of the teams that enjoyed scoring many goals by deluding public opinion.

A hug and see you at the next Nations League.

Realest

Looking back, Morocco should have won the World Cup 2026 Hosting Decision.
Didnt see this coming.

Yazy

I honestly don´t see anyone stopping Morocco from winning the cup at this point.

And I apologize in advance if this comment ends up jinxing things........but it probably won´t. :giggle:

Remember EURO 2004 when Greece won the cup with a very defensive football? This could easily be a repeat of that.

Anyways, congrats to :ma:!

Enjoy your evening of celebration.

Here are some fireworks! 🧨🧨✨✨

mauve

Veteran
Remember EURO 2004 when Greece won the cup with a very defensive football? This could easily be a repeat of that.
That was the ONLY time when I predicted the winner BEFORE it started. I told everyone that Greece would win and everyone said I am an idiot. Well, what happened? xhmmm
Morocco, go all the way and win that thing!

Top Bottom