Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

Realest

The Pots for the Allocation-Draw:

Pot 1: :se::pt::it::wale::sc::ru:

Pot2: :tr::pl::mk::cz::ua::at:

Does anyone know, if we have Pots in Africa as well? Couldnt find anything.
I hope Mali qualifies. Wouldnt mind DR Congo as well.

:ar: qualified as well Yesterday.

Last edited:

heke1988

Congralations :nl:! Also congralations :ua: to getting The WC qualifiers. It was a tight battle between :ua: and :fi:, but by winning us in our home field was meaningful diffence maker.

🔥🔥🔥EURO-PLAYOFF🔥🔥🔥:

Group A:

First match: :pt: vs.:ua:

Second match: :se: vs.:mk:

FINAL: :pt: vs.:se:

WINNER: :se: (penalties)

Group B:

First match: :it: vs.:cz:

Second match: :ru: vs.:pl:

FINAL: :pl: vs.:it:

WINNER: :it: (obviusly, I hope :lol:)

Group C:

First match: :sc: vs.:tr:

Second match: :wale: vs.:at:

FINAL: :tr: vs.:at:

WINNER: :tr:

What do you think? What will be the path of the playoffs and the results? I have created a scenario that is not very easy for Italy because often in draws it happens that there are difficult challenges on one side and easy challenges (apparently) on the other.

Extra: I’m sad about the elimination of :fi:

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Does anyone know, if we have Pots in Africa as well? Couldnt find anything.
I hope Mali qualifies. Wouldnt mind DR Congo as well.

If I remember well, FIFA Ranking will decide of the pots :D

So it'll probably be :

Pot 1 : Sénégal, Tunisie, Maroc, Algérie, Nigeria.
Pot 2 : Egypte, Ghana, Cameroun, Mali, RDC.

Last edited:

ShoeFlo

My draw and prediction. My draw was very badly balances, since A & B got much more competitive than C

Path A:

:se: - :ua:
:pt: - :cz:

Final :pt: - :se:

Winner: :pt: (however, I could als imagine Sweden to "park the bus" successfully for 120 minutes and then win by penalties)

Path B:

:ru: - :tr:
:it: - :pl:

Final: :tr: - :it:

Winner: oh, this could go anywhere... the Turkish crowd would turn the stadium into a lion's den and Turkey tends to be good against top teams on the home ground. Might get decided in extra-time

Path C:

:wale: - :at:
:sc: - :mk:

Final: :at: - :sc:

Winner: :at: (this prediction might be a bit surprising after their Qualification performance. I guess it' a bit wishful thinking here)

esc87fan

CONCACAF update:

It was -15C in Edmonton last night, but :ca: beat :mx: 2-1 to stand on top of the CONCACAF qualifying standings! They are also the only team in the pool as of right now not to have lost a single match (2 draws and 6 wins)

Next round of matches begin in the new year

CONCACAF update:

It was -15C in Edmonton last night, but :ca: beat :mx: 2-1 to stand on top of the CONCACAF qualifying standings! They are also the only team in the pool as of right now not to have lost a single match (2 draws and 6 wins)

Next round of matches begin in the new year
Canada is growing a lot in terms of football. But a question arises, is it possible that Canada's growth is determined by the fact that it will be one of the host countries of the 2026 World Cup? It was the same growth that every organizing country had before the main event. The real result is to maintain this trend over time.

What surprises me instead is the growth of Panama. The Panamanian national team, at the moment, has managed to overcome the competition of Costa Rica and to remain in the wake of the best teams of CONCACAF. The United States, Canada and Mexico must not lose concentration or, as for Italy and Portugal, they will fall into Hell of the playoffs.

hijirio

Veteran
Second match: :ru: vs.:ua:
This will not happen. There's a "prohibited team clash" rule, thus Ukraine and Russia cannot face each other in play offs due to political reasons, the ongoing war etc.

This will not happen. There's a "prohibited team clash" rule, thus Ukraine and Russia cannot face each other in play offs due to political reasons, the ongoing war etc.
You're right. Russia - Ukraine cannot be drawn. I will change my playoff scenario.

aletem

I want this scenario xpray
:wale: - :mk:

:sc: - :ua:

I think Macedonia can get to the World Cup with this line up in place.

What surprises me instead is the growth of Panama. The Panamanian national team, at the moment, has managed to overcome the competition of Costa Rica and to remain in the wake of the best teams of CONCACAF. The United States, Canada and Mexico must not lose concentration or, as for Italy and Portugal, they will fall into Hell of the playoffs.
Panama isn't playing well. I watched the Canada - Panama game live on BMO field an Canada could have won more than 4:1. I guess the form of the other teams has been worse. Honduras has gone downfall and so has Costa Rica (nowhere near the level they were in Brazil 2014).

I want this scenario xpray
:wale: - :mk:

:sc: - :ua:

I think Macedonia can get to the World Cup with this line up in place.

Panama isn't playing well. I watched the Canada - Panama game live on BMO field an Canada could have won more than 4:1. I guess the form of the other teams has been worse. Honduras has gone downfall and so has Costa Rica (nowhere near the level they were in Brazil 2014).
You're right. Panama suffered a severe defeat from Canada. However, we must consider that it is a group stage. In the group stage, a carelessness is enough and you get into trouble (look at Italy which, due to two missed penalties, was overcome by a Switzerland that was no longer strong). For the moment, Panama is only two points behind the leaders. Every scenario is open. Then, of course, Canada is stronger for me than Panama.

Milos-BC

I am not surprised by Serbia's victory. The Serbian national team has excellent players and, compared to Portugal, they had nothing to lose.

I am not even surprised by the quality of Serbian football. Eastern Europe, for me, has always given birth to the best players in the history of football (perhaps more than Argentina and Brazil). The only problem is that Serbia, like all Eastern European nationals, will lose its lucidity. The worst enemy of Eastern European football is only one: being too emotional. Yugoslavia deserved to win at least 2 world championships, Puskas' Hungary and Czechoslovakia idem but ... nothing. Wonderful national teams such as Stoičkov's Bulgaria, Lato-Boniek and Lewandoski's Poland, Dzeko's Bosnia and Herzegovina, Suker and Modric's Croatia, the Czech Republic and the USSR would have deserved much, much more but ... nothing .

Having said that, I wish Serbia to play an excellent World Cup.

You wrote that so well. It is true, I was writing about the same things before. Our main problem in the past was definitely mindset. We had a strange mentality where we would play abnormally well against huge teams and then mess up heavily against (on paper) teams that are considered "outsiders" (I personally don't like to use this term because I respect all national teams and everyone plays football today, but I used it for the sake of explanation).

In many cases, we had 0 faith in ourselves. We would often play a rather defensive football and often, once the first goal was conceived, we would totally sink and the match would be over at that point.

This is something that was worked on heavily and this particular team grew and overcame those problems. In the past, a qualification to the World Cup would equal a triumph similar to winning the World Cup. But this time the approach is different, the ambitions are much higher, especially after a victory like this (in :pt: ). Though, it's way too early, we don't know who will end up in the group with us, and I always like to go one step at a time without raising expectations too high.

And btw, isn't it super ironic..........we managed to secure yet another World Cup, we only missed the ones in 2002 and 2014. We qualified for all other World Cups this century. And yet, when it comes to EURO., we didn't qualify for 22 years now :lol: Our last EURO was back in 2000. Even now when it is easy to qualify, we can't do it. But we qualify almost regularly when it comes to World Cups :lol: Anyway, I hope we will finally break the curse for the next EURO. 1/4 of the century without at least participating there would definitely be too much :lol:

heke1988

Path A

:ru:, :sc:, :cz:, :tr:

Semifinals:

:ru: - :tr:

:sc: - :cz:

Final:

:ru: - :sc:

Winner: :sc:

Path B: :wale:, :it:, :pl:, :ua:

Semifinals:

:wale: - :ua:

:it: - :pl:

Final:

:wale: - :it:

Winner: :it:

Path C: :se:, :pt:, :at:, :mk:

Semifinals:

:se: - :mk:

:pt: - :at:

Final:

:se: - :pt:

Winner: :pt:

I'm just really excited right now, Canada is on the brink of something special
You are reaching a condition known as the "golden generation". Your players are starting to make themselves known and appreciated in Europe as well. For the moment, the Canadian football revolution starts with Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David at the head. Later, I'm sure other interesting young players will come.

If you keep your concentration high, qualification for the 2022 World Cup is guaranteed.

pjelacki

I hope :at: will show a different face in the playoffs. Nobody cared about the group phase after the first Denmark match, we learned that they're out of reach and we've had playoffs virtually secured through Nations League anyway.

We got a terrible coach but these matches directly decide whether the team goes to WC or not, which would be a massive platform. The players will be motivated af and perform well despite Foda, just like in the Italy match at the Euros.

Realest

Today it starts. My Wish:

:it: vs :mk:
:wale: vs :at:
:it: >>> :at:

:se: vs :cz:
:sc: vs :ua:
:se: >>> :ua:

:pt: vs :tr:
:ru: vs :pl:
:pt: >>> :pl: (could live with :pl: as well)

Top Bottom