Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

hijirio

Veteran
If you are a victim of oppression, you should be first in line to address these wrongdoings in your country rather than getting used/turning a blind eye to it. Most Westerners are not aware of their priviliges, so it’s our duty to remind them what’s going on in this part of the world.

About Qatar, I’m utterly disgusted. The tournament hasn’t even begun yet and it’s full of scandals one after another.

Mainshow

Veteran
About Qatar, I’m utterly disgusted. The tournament hasn’t even begun yet and it’s full of scandals one after another.

This is an additional aspect why I´m so mad about this whole situation. The tournament hasn´t even begun and they (FIFA) have already stolen a great opportunity to experience some fun for millions...

There are more reported deaths than minutes to play in htis tournament and the president of FIFA somehow just said that "it´s okay" because the victim´s families get paid more the victim´s salary.

ESC94

There´s one stupid argument that many supporters say and that I can´t hear any longer:" Yes the situation isn´t good, but during the World Cup all eyes are on :qa: and the situation can only get better for the people there."

Ok: How much did the human rights situation improve in :cn: and :ru: after the Olympics were held?? I would say not that much. xfacepalm

Looren

Veteran
Some little prediction before WC, this will probably change when the whole thing will start but let's go

image.png

Went bananas :lol:

Yeah like, what's the point if I only predict predictable stuff :lol:

Realest

Iran and Qatar will be the Surprise-Qualifiers this Year.
Between Serbia and Switzerland its 50/50.
The Rest will be predictable.

ShoeFlo

@Looren I agree that Brazil will win the cup and Serbia will be the dark horse...
if we meet Croatia I guess they would beat us... in my simulation this would lead to Yugo derby Serbia vs Croatia in the quarter final... this could result in another balkan war lol

I didn't plan to push the Netherlands, they somehow sneaked into the final in my prediction xcrazy ... because I think England won't do well this time. This would btw be the 4th loss in a WC final for the Dutch

4u4IhGZ.png

Ewigkeit

Veteran
If you are a victim of oppression, you should be first in line to address these wrongdoings in your country rather than getting used/turning a blind eye to it. Most Westerners are not aware of their priviliges, so it’s our duty to remind them what’s going on in this part of the world.

I TOTALLY agree with this post!

DID SHE F**KING LIE THOUGH?

Here's my wishlist:

6sfy0n4.png

Looren

Veteran
The key word there - 'histories'.
Qatar's human rights violations, discrimination, use of slave labour and barbaric laws are very much a present issue.

I quite agree with you here, yeah of course I think west did awful things with colonization and shit but it's the past indeed, and what Qatar is doing is a present issue and Infantino's declaration is stupid

hijirio

Veteran

hijirio

Veteran
Anyways I support my one and only Serbia :rs: as I do anywhere else. xlove xlove xlove Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava! :rs: xheart :rs: xheart :rs:

And prayer circle for Qatar to be eliminated in the first round xpray xpray xpray (unlikely as there are muıltiple reports that they already started rigging, having offered Ecuador players $7.4mn to lose the opening match)

hijirio

Veteran
Also sorry for the spam but am I the only one who's disturbed by the hypocrisy displayed in the official theme music video where they show people drinking in a pub, Myriam Fares with revealing clothes doing belly dance (which is simply impossible&unacceptable in this country), and having hired a sex diva like Nicki Minaj as well.

It's just too inconsistent. I don't know which one I hate more, the blatant conservatism in Iran or the hypocrite one in Qatar.

DanielLuis

"Today I feel Qatari. Today I feel Arabic. Today I feel African. Today I feel gay. Today I feel disabled. Today I feel (like) a migrant worker.

"Of course I am not Qatari, I am not an Arab, I am not African, I am not gay, I am not disabled. But I feel like it, because I know what it means to be discriminated, to be bullied, as a foreigner in a foreign country. As a child I was bullied - because I had red hair and freckles, plus I was Italian, so imagine."

This man is a complete and utter idiot.

ESC94

"Today I feel Qatari. Today I feel Arabic. Today I feel African. Today I feel gay. Today I feel disabled. Today I feel (like) a migrant worker.

"Of course I am not Qatari, I am not an Arab, I am not African, I am not gay, I am not disabled. But I feel like it, because I know what it means to be discriminated, to be bullied, as a foreigner in a foreign country. As a child I was bullied - because I had red hair and freckles, plus I was Italian, so imagine."

This man is a complete and utter idiot.

This man really has the IQ of a peanut. xfacepalm

Top Bottom