Contact us

Eurovision host

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Didn't see a thread about this, so in just less than an hour we will find out the host of Eurovision.

Link for broadcast : Grand Prix | DR

Celia

I was going to say that three hosts it's not that much of a novelty :lol: but we've never had two men and a woman, have we? :D
They are really good-looking, as expected from :dk: :mrgreen: that's all I can judge right now because I don't know any of them.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I was really hoping to stick with one host, but then who could fill the shoes of Petra?

Celia

I liked Petra but for me the best hosts were a group of 3 (:de: 2011 :D)

Celia

Here they are
Hosts.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I was hoping they would stick to just one host, because that worked so well. But obviously i am interested to see how these 3 will work together and if they gel easily because sometimes they don't and its a right mess (Russia 2009 semi's come to mind)

greece

They seem nice...:)
I hope they will have an interest!Good luck with the host guys

lilka

I was hoping they would stick to just one host, because that worked so well. But obviously i am interested to see how these 3 will work together and if they gel easily because sometimes they don't and its a right mess (Russia 2009 semi's come to mind)

It worked well because the host was Petra. :) Nobody can beat her, IMO. But I don't know this year's hosts, so I can't judge them and all I can do is to cross my fingers for them and wish them luck.

CPV4931

I didn´t know one of them before tbh, but it seems to be a nice trio.

GermanBango

I think it's a good idea to have more then one host. Petra was good, without a doubt, but for me it is a hard thing to listen to only one person 3 nights. 3 hosts give more possibilities and variety. :)
I don't now those 3 but they will do a good job, I'm sure about that.

Salmon

I think it's a good idea to have more then one host. Petra was good, without a doubt, but for me it is a hard thing to listen to only one person 3 nights. 3 hosts give more possibilities and variety. :)

A different one for every show? Call me crazy, but I'd like that :lol:

As far as I see, I haven't ever heard of the actual hosts. Let's wait and hope they show what they can.

Iuris

The best hosts came from Azerbaijan... Ah no, that's not the thread 'Things that Eurovision fans never say' :twisted:

I really like her. She's professional and charming. I don't know the guys, but they look nice...

A-lister

Veteran
Well, Judith was just passing by :lol: but I loved Anke and laughed a lot with her and Stefan.

Anke was good (though I prefer the glamorous Petra over the butchy Anke :lol:), I never liked Stefan though xshrug

Top Bottom