Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

MooseShoes

People should start recognizing that it was logical and fair that Sweden was 1st and Finland 2nd. It was far worse with Keiino back in the days - a brilliant female voice and yet so few jury points. That was scandalous.
My own opinion of the song is colouring my opinion her, but she wasn't a female solo artist, was she?

slaviyolin

Finland was so fun and I'm so happy they won the televote. But he got more then enough jury votes, let's be honest. If you think he should have gotten more jury points with these vocals and that performance, you're delusional.

And Loreen.. what a presence. Easily the most professional performance of the night. So well deserved. Just another reason to keep the juries in.

cegs5

It hurts when a country that struggle to get good results every year is stolen this way from a bunch of people who are devoted for average uninspired songs made in laboratories... but Ok that's how the business works.

Congratulations to Sweden anyway, Tattoo got a respectable televoting score.

As for Käärijä, he become in another Eurovision icon! The people's winner!

There were so many great songs this year, this winner is such an anti-climax.

I never question televote results because noone can influence people, they simply like you or they don't.

But what the juries did to Spain is unacceptable, and the fact that 10 out 13 juries' top 13 have gotten like 20 points from the public, speaks volume really.

As for Loreen, I never said anything about her personally thus far, I have not even given a comment about her nails, but now I will:

Your 30 minutes long escapades on press conferences, darling belittlings of other people, fake surprise facial expressions, fake gratitude expression - take them with you and don't ever come back, DARLING.

Ajeje Brazorf

Ok, so I am happy with our result! 13th is a great result! 6th in televote xheart

However, 6th in televote and bottom 2 with juries?
That is a bit too much stretch.

And ofc, it’s not the first time it happened but every time it does happen, questions come up.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who voted for us, love from :hr: xheart

Well honestly both your results, jury and tele, were pretty much expected...

burrito

You are missing the point.

I am asking the same questions that are out there for years.

how come? :hr: was exactly the kind of song that would get a lot of points from viewers but would be tanked by juries. Not sure what I'm missing here, it was not something that wasn't to be expected

MooseShoes

Finland was so fun and I'm so happy they won the televote.
But Loreen.. what a presence. Easily the most professional performance of the night. So well deserved. Just another reason to keep the juries in.
Again, my own opinions are an influence here, but surely the song itself should count as much as performance? Or maybe even to a greater extent? I know this isn't an exact science but we could have 26 performers giving us professional cover versions if professionalism is all we're judging.

That doesn't just go for Sweden, it goes fir Israel too.

Irish Cameltoe

As for Loreen, I never said anything about her personally thus far, I have not even given a comment about her nails, but now I will:

Your 30 minutes long escapades on press conferences, darling belittlings of other people, fake surprise facial expressions, fake gratitude expression - take them with you and don't ever come back, DARLING.
Yes, what's up with the new Loreen persona? Feels so fake.

Etanna

by the way wasn't there a surprise guest rumoured? People talked about Paul McCartney, Kylie Minogue and other names but nobody of that sort seemed to show up unless you count the introductory sequence

Top Bottom