Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Congrats :se: Sweden and Loreen with victory! xcheer

My top favourite won and I am very happy xheya

Congrats Finland with 2nd even though it was not my cup of tea.

And many congrats Alessandra and :no: Norway with a great 5th place xcheer We were screwed by the juries once again (just as with KEiiNO) which destroyed the chance of an even better result. Great with 3rd best televoting-result xup

Great also that Israel did so well xup

Enjoyed the Grand Final , well done, Liverpool!

LakZaNokte

Ok, so I am happy with our result! 13th is a great result! 6th in televote xheart

However, 6th in televote and bottom 2 with juries?
That is a bit too much stretch.

And ofc, it’s not the first time it happened but every time it does happen, questions come up.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who voted for us, love from :hr: xheart

burrito

Deserved winner. Congrats :se: !
Ngl I was slightly disappointed because :fi: was my fave but let's be honest here, Loreen had the stronger performance so I'm glad with the outcome nonetheless.

:10: points from my country to Finland, so at the very least I can once again be proud of us for having a great taste xheart

Digger

It is funny enoug that you can pick one of the finest song of the world and bring that to Eurovision song contert with new words.. But how can professional jury's put it to win???? That Loreens song is originally ABBA's "The winner takes it all"

Loindici

Veteran
Kind of happy that Gustaph and Alessandra got the spotlights they needed. They're two of the sweetest participants I've seen and It makes me happy for them to sit in the Top 10!

And another of Australia's lucky number: 9th! -- but please, extend SBS's contract please, Australia really put 1000% effort on their participation and I will miss them if they can't participate anymore.

Etanna

Ok, so I am happy with our result! 13th is a great result! 6th in televote xheart

However, 6th in televote and bottom 2 with juries?
That is a bit too much stretch.

And ofc, it’s not the first time it happened but every time it does happen, questions come up.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who voted for us, love from :hr: xheart
I expected more jury points for you, especially from Eastern Europeans who would appreciate the message...

Loindici

Veteran

Digger

Deserved winner. Congrats :se: !
Ngl I was slightly disappointed because :fi: was my fave but let's be honest here, Loreen had the stronger performance so I'm glad with the outcome nonetheless.

:10: points from my country to Finland, so at the very least I can once again be proud of us for having a great taste xheart
Abba's "The winner takes it all" is great song. Shame that Loreen bring it to Eurovision song contest and just change the lyrics...

jatojo

Albania got more than Serbia, UK and Germany???

They pulled out a surprise in both the semi and the final.
No, they weren't. They just seemed that way. To make a 200 point gap between their favorite and the televote favorite (that was known for ages) is to kill that entry, though seeming kind.

But ... he is one of the worst singers of tonight's competition, no matter what criteria you are using. If the juries shouldn't take that into account, why should they be there? The point of the juries is to make sure that quality is rewarded, and his vocal abilities are of low quality.

jatojo

People should start recognizing that it was logical and fair that Sweden was 1st and Finland 2nd. It was far worse with Keiino back in the days - a brilliant female voice and yet so few jury points. That was scandalous.

LakZaNokte

I expected more jury points for you, especially from Eastern Europeans who would appreciate the message...
Well, yeah, would be nice if we got few pts more than this.

And ok if u generally suck and get low pts from both juries and televote but 6th vs bottom 2?
Really?

Top Bottom