8 4.2%

11 5.7%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Estonia.png

Starmania

Re: ESTONIA 2013

2 semi finals system is great. There should be ten old faces and ten new ones in selection (i'd love that).
Kerli may return this year, but i'm not sure. Sven Lõhmus will send a new song, most probably with his new Suntribe-ish band. I'd love to see Laura, but she's done with Eesti Laul i guess, and she is enjoying the selling of her compilation album. Let's see.

Knubelznarm

I would really like to see Loss Paranoias and "Cat Eye" again in next year's field! xbounce I really adore Kerli too, but there's no way she'll ever return to Eurovision. And thank god. She's already an established artist.
My ultimate dream would be to see IIRIS VESIK for Estonia in 2013. She was totally robbed in 2010...

eerik

I really adore Kerli too, but there's no way she'll ever return to Eurovision. And thank god. She's already an established artist.

Return? She's never been there and about two years ago she said she would like to do it one day.

eerik

Sven Lõhmus will send a new song, most probably with his new Suntribe-ish band.

No-no-no! As I said in the 2012 thread, that project is a joke, a lost cause, stllborn non-sense. There's no way to take it seriously. To begin with, their silly name has a blatant grammar error: Sunberrys??? Seriously? The plural form of berry is berries. Secondly, it looks like that project is meant for promoting Kanal 2 and their stupid "news show", which is worse than Fox News, rather being a standalone group. Two of the pre-selected members of this group are talentless "weather girls" and their first single is going to be their "news show's" summer theme. Thirdly, they said the project is going to be for a summer. They are going to cover famous dance songs and maybe will to a couple of original songs.

Knubelznarm

Return? She's never been there and about two years ago she said she would like to do it one day.

She really said that?? :confused: wow, must have been in an estonian interview.

eerik

Well those were just national finals, I meant the real thing. And yes, she really said that.

Update: okay, I just checked and it was less than a year ago, on 12th May 2011.

eerik

New stuff from Soul Militia, produced by Karel Kattai of Cat Eye.

NikkiBoy

Kerli ft. Getter Jaani :D

eerik

I think one of the main questions at the moment is that who will take over Heidy Purga's place as the main producer of Eesti Laul and if there are going to be any major changes. Heidy is pregnant and will give birth in a few weeks and then she can enjoy her 18 months of maternity leave with full salary. So I doubt she will be involved in Eesti Laul 2013 (or maybe even 2014). Hopefully there won't be any big changes as the current format has proved to be a success.

CPV4931

I also like the current format of Eesti Lauli (one of my favorite NFs...).
It doesn´t need big changes imo (I just hope, a better song than this year will win next year^^)

jaan

I think one of the main questions at the moment is that who will take over Heidy Purga's place as the main producer of Eesti Laul and if there are going to be any major changes. Heidy is pregnant and will give birth in a few weeks and then she can enjoy her 18 months of maternity leave with full salary. So I doubt she will be involved in Eesti Laul 2013 (or maybe even 2014). Hopefully there won't be any big changes as the current format has proved to be a success.

I guess that she will take a break from R2, but not from Eesti Laul.

Do you know any other songs that didn't make it to the semis this year? All I found was this list: http://www.hot.ee/eestilaul2012/konkurss.html

eerik

Do you know any other songs that didn't make it to the semis this year? All I found was this list: http://www.hot.ee/eestilaul2012/konkurss.html

That list is not trustworthy. There are at least a few songs that were not sent to the competition.

Jana Kask didn't send "Feel the Vibe", but she did sent "Hurricane".

Mia didn't send "Ekraan", but she did send "Igast ööst saab päev".

Shirubi Ikazuchi didn't send "Warsoul", that song is a few yers old anyways.

etc.

Starmania

Should be Helen Sildna, as i hope so :)

A-lister

Veteran

Robbed in 2006:

Robbed in 2011:

Personal favorite in Eesti Laul 2012:

Best Estonian entry to date:

^
Not sure what I am trying to say with the above, but I guess it gives a hint of what I like from Estonia and like to see more of (preferably in ESC 2013) :)

NikkiBoy

Kerli! KERILI KERLI KERLI! ^^¨'

eerik

Good news, Heidy has given birth to a baby boy who was born two days ago!

Should be Helen Sildna, as i hope so :)
I wouldn't mind Helen Sildna taking over, but she's not really a TV person. Heidy Purga has worked in TV (and radio) since late 90s.

hawadharma

I am thinking, maybe Estonia can send Urban Symphony again to rekindle the magic of 2009.
With the song 'Skorpion'.

Top Bottom