Contact us

ESC BIG BROTHER 2018 ~ FINAL ~ FINAL ROUND (ddl. 11th May, 21:59 CEST)

Vote for the song you want to WIN! [URL]http://pollmaker.vote/p/QVWYLCA0[/URL]

• Ignore this :D

1 50.0%
  • Ignore this as well :D

1 50.0%

• Total voters

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2018 ~ FINAL ~ NEW ROUND HAS STARTED, PLEASE VOTE (ddl. 7th May, 22:59 CEST)

And start voting! xcheer

http://pollmaker.vote/p/QVWYLCA0 -> remember, you are voting for the song you want to win, not for the song you want to eliminate

94ayd

No idea how :at: made top 3 but I hope we will get the same winner as in the Ranking Game. ;)

marty

after all the rounds voting for the song we want to eliminate, why now vote for the song we want to win? its not logical

heke1988

after all the rounds voting for the song we want to eliminate, why now vote for the song we want to win? its not logical

Because there is three finalists left and at the end of Big Brother you vote person, who you would like to win competition.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
We have a winner and announcement is coming soon xcheer everything else will be posted within a few days

marty

Because there is three finalists left and at the end of Big Brother you vote person, who you would like to win competition.

i know. but that doesnt make sense to me. because the three left are not those who people like to win but those who most people dont want not to win. i thought thats the clue of the game and the difference to other rankings. the winner would be the one who has the least haters.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
i know. but that doesnt make sense to me. because the three left are not those who people like to win but those who most people dont want not to win. i thought thats the clue of the game and the difference to other rankings. the winner would be the one who has the least haters.

We always have voting for the winner in the final round :D (at least when I'm hosting ESC Big Brother)

Anyway, results time xcheer I'll be short since everyone is waiting for the results :D

Detailed breakdown in a few days

Soul

Thanks for the results and for hosting this game, Jukica and ParadiseES. It was great fun taking part! :cool:

Chorizo

Another great result for Austria. :)

Top Bottom