5 6.6%
  • :it: Italy: Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma

4 5.3%

• Total voters

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
bigbrother18logo.jpg

The most controversial game of the year is back........and you love it. The annual Big Brother game is back, are ready to protect your favorite entries at any cost? This game is loosely based on the American version of the famous reality TV Show Big Brother.

In the first round, we will narrow down the 43 participating countries from 43 to 26. That means seventeen songs will be eliminated in the Semi Finals. As every year, we'd like to throw in a few Twists and as previously mentioned, here is the first one: In previous years, the Big 5 and Host nation did not have to battle it out and automatically advanced to the Final Stage. But no anymore as this year they will have to go through the same process and could see their demise earlier than expected, that is up to you. But enough talking, let's get the ball rolling.

So we'll try to keep it straight forward! May the best song win.

RULES:

STRATEGY GUIDE:

bb1sf-1.png

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: ESC Big Brother - SEMI FINAL 1

About Armenia:

They decided to not reveal their entry even though they already had to present the song to the EBU so they will have to suffer the consequences. I will add them to the poll and feel free to vote for them just out of spite for waiting so long, I mean they already had to present the song to the EBU so what's the holdup? In addition, they will receive on penalty nomination, sorry Artsvik but that's how the cookie crumbles and nobody said that this game is fair.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1

I have no idea how this Big Brother thing works but I fully support any screwing with any country who does this past-due song reveal thing. Lookin' at you, Montenegro 2015.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1

The first poll is up, here is a quick reminder:

- You will be able to vote for one country that you like to see nominated but be smart and strategic about it. Will you go after the obvious choice or possibly knock out a song that's too much of a threat? It's your call.

- Once the deadline has passed, I will throw all names of users that voted in a hat and pick three random names who will become the Head of Household (HoH). Whoever those three individuals have nominated, will be up for elimination. If they voted for the same country, we will continue to pick names until we have three nominees.

To be clear, the country that receives the most votes in the poll will not necessarily become a nominee but its odds are bigger than for those who receive only a few votes. Also remember: The HoH who originally nominated the eliminated country, will be able to give immunity to another country the next round.

arne1990

Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Wednesday, March 14th 23:59 CET

Is it normal you can't vote for Italy, Spain of the UK in this first nomination?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Wednesday, March 14th 23:59 CET

Oops, I went ahead and added the big five. Totally missed that!

Salmon

Voted! If I get picked as HoH, my choice might upset quite a few people, and it might work out against my own interests if everything else goes wrong, but working out against one’s own interests is all that forum Big Brother is about.

tenor.gif

DaFlo

Banned

Voted :twisted:

martin

voted

CPV4931

Voted... quite easy choice

ParadiseES

Voted.

JChan

I voted.

Miguel

Done.

Mykola

done too

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Time is up, the results are in, get ready for the nominations. First up, let's see who has received the most votes, keep in mind that receiving the most votes doesn't guarantee getting nominated but will increase the odds. I will not reveal the number of votes received but at least you can get an idea just looking at the ranking.

Spain: Manel Navarro - do it for you lover
Slovenia: Omar Naber - On My Way
Armenia: Artsvik - Fly With Me
Portugal: Salvador Sobral - Amar pelos dois
Greece: Demy - This Is Love
Montenegro: Slavko Kalezić - Space
Sweden: Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On
Georgia: Tamara Gachechiladze - Keep The Faith
Australia: Isaiah - Don't Come Easy
Poland: Kasia Moś - Flashlight
Italy: Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma
United Kingdom: Lucie Jones - never give up on you
Cyprus: Hovig - Gravity
Czech Republic: Martina Bárta - My Turn
Latvia: Triana Park - Line
Moldova: SunStroke Project - Hey Mamma
Finland: Norma John - Blackbird
Albania: Lindita - World
Azerbaijan: Dinaj - Skeleton
Belgium: Blance - City Lights
Iceland: Svala - Paper

The Nominations are in bold so to make it official: :es: :gr: & :it: are up for elimination. Here are the three HOH's responsible for the nominations:

HOH 1: Miguel
HOH 2: lorens
HOH 3 : JChan

It is up to them to decide whether or not they'd like to share their nominations. This is what's going to happen next:

1. Please vote to eliminate a song by clicking HERE!
2. The poll has been reset, please cast your vote in this thread to nominate the next songs. The nominated songs are on there, if you vote for the song that'll be evicted, any votes cast against that country will not count and you wasted your vote.
3. I will contact the HOH's and one of them will be able to grant immunity to a country, preventing a possible nomination next round.

Happy voting!

ParadiseES

Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Thursday, March 16th 23:59 CET

It's so obvious who will be the first to leave :lol:

PS: You South haters :evil:

DaFlo

Banned
Re: ESC Big Brother 2017 - SEMI FINAL 1. Deadline: Thursday, March 16th 23:59 CET

Love these three nominations xheat

Top Bottom