Contact us

ESC BIG BROTHER 2014 ... Spicier Than Ever! ~ FINAL (deadline for voting: 4th May, 22:59 CET) ~ LAST ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

ESC BIG BROTHER 2014: VOTE FOR 1 [U]ESC 2014[/U] SONG YOU WANT TO ELIMINATE:

• Total voters

cassio

Firstly, I'd like to say something :D I know that I wasn't here recently as much as I used to be before, my life got a bit more busy and I had some issues (and they took time), so I had less time for ESC BB (than I expected that I'll have). Ofc, if I had more time, I would do everything I've planned for this year's edition (e.g. Top Answer Game and more twists), so I'll save that for the next year. But, I still hope that this year's edition was very fun and exciting for you! xcheer For the next year's edition (if I'll have time to do it), I'll try to make it even better. :D

BTW, I will definitely try to post at least the final ranking (sometime this week most probably, I'll try to do it after Semi 1 tomorrow) :D

And now, the winner of "ESC Big Brother 2014" crown is :eek:

As alllways I loved to hate this game... as no one are with me and those I want out of the came stays in, and those I want to win are voted out.... IOTAP And when I finally have the power to do something its the wrong countries to do something with. All the questions in those side games always takes me to Baku, even when the real place is down on the south pole were they have just build a new highway around a vulcanSOOC

ahhh.......... puhhhhh............ ahhhh....... puhhhhhhh............(depp breath in and out)............................ Gosh I really love this game I can't wait for a new game Thak you Jokica and your assistant too

94ayd

Epic! :D

Salmon

Ew.

Anyway, thank you Juki and Pablo! You did an awesome job, and I can't wait for next year! :D

Top Bottom