Contact us

ESC 2024 Wishlist

crashworld

Veteran
So what do you want for the 2024 edition? Just list any thing from staging, artist, song, country, format etc that you want to see or change in the 2024 edition.

Personally, I hope:
  1. A pop gem from Borislav Milanov. I can't believe there is no entry written by him for the past 3 editions. He has given us so many great tracks in the past and I love alot of them. Hopefully, some country can get in touch with him.

2. A returnee from the 2020 edition. God bless, I have a soft spot for the artists from the 2020 edition and would love to see any of them (for those who didn't get to be re-selected again) back. It's going to be hard for those countries with National Finals. I believe the following 2020 artists have yet to perform on the ESC stage.
    • Albania - Arilena Ara
    • Armenia - Athena Manoukian
    • Croatia - Damir Kedžo
    • Cyprus - Sandro
    • Denmark - Ben and Tan
    • Finland - Aksel
    • France - Tom Leeb
    • Germany - Ben Dolic
    • Italy - Diodato* (I know he is an interval act for the 2022 contest, but it would be nice if he actually competed)
    • Norway - Ulrikke
    • Poland - Alicja
    • Portugal - Elisa
    • Sweden - The Mamas

3. A throwaway pop number by a male singer with a proper dance routine ala Switzerland 2019.

4. All the big 5 ended up on the left hand side of the score board.

5. Georgia & Latvia breaking their NQ streak.

6. Luxembourg to Q so they will continue to participate.

7. Australia to remain in the contest.

8. More countries to return.

0scar

Eurovision 2024 to be held in IKEA Kungens Kurva in Stockholm

EliGrant6

So what do you want for the 2024 edition? Just list any thing from staging, artist, song, country, format etc that you want to see or change in the 2024 edition.

Personally, I hope:
  1. A pop gem from Borislav Milanov. I can't believe there is no entry written by him for the past 3 editions. He has given us so many great tracks in the past and I love alot of them. Hopefully, some country can get in touch with him.

2. A returnee from the 2020 edition. God bless, I have a soft spot for the artists from the 2020 edition and would love to see any of them (for those who didn't get to be re-selected again) back. It's going to be hard for those countries with National Finals. I believe the following 2020 artists have yet to perform on the ESC stage.
    • Albania - Arilena Ara
    • Croatia - Damir Kedžo
    • Cyprus - Sandro
    • Denmark - Ben and Tan
    • Finland - Aksel
    • France - Tom Leeb
    • Germany - Ben Dolic
    • Italy - Diodato* (I know he is an interval act for the 2022 contest, but it would be nice if he actually competed)
    • Norway - Ulrikke
    • Poland - Alicja
    • Portugal - Elisa
    • Sweden - The Mamas
  3. A throwaway pop number by a male singer with a proper dance routine ala Switzerland 2019.

I'm totally with you on all those.
What I'd add would be to see more or even a majority of the song submitted being in a language other than English. Specifically, Sweden. Sweden's got some amazing music in their own language.
I'd also like to see France try a national selection again. They seem to loose interest quickly. If they stuck with it maybe somethings would change.

12Pointsgoto.....

Personally, I hope:

• Albania - Arilena Ara
    • Croatia - Damir Kedžo
    • Cyprus - Sandro
    • Denmark - Ben and Tan
    • Finland - Aksel
    • France - Tom Leeb
    • Germany - Ben Dolic
    • Norway - Ulrikke
    • Poland - Alicja
    • Portugal - Elisa
    • Sweden - The Mamas

With you on all this but also

9. France to not get robbed

10. Iceland to get top 5 again

11. Shock winner, or at least a betting odds where the top 4 have around the same odds

12. Shock NQ, sort of like in 2018, where a bunch of countries lose their qualification streak

rasmuslights

Veteran
Yeah, no joke one of my biggest wishes is that Borislav Milanov returns. He understands pop in the best way possible and is usually way better than what the Swedish writers are giving us (like Cyprus this year).

I also want Luxembourg and Latvia to qualify.

EscGeek

Veteran
:cz: Pam Rabbit

Watching her perform makes me feel things.. she's my biggest wish out of any artist i've seen recently in any NF and one of the all time greatest. xbow
I even stan her gentle songsxheat

aeon

My wishlist

1. 100% Televote
  2. Each vote for top 5 (5, 4, 3, 2, 1 points)
  3. Limit 5 votes
  4. No backing vocals and pitch correction as implemented in Junior ESC
  5. All new participants as main vocalists, not repeat ESC artists
  6. Who represents a country has to be passport holder of that country
  7. All national broadcasters to discourage political, diaspora and other non music related voting when lines are opened
  8. Song composition and lyrics need to have input of someone of the country the song represents
  9. Sweden not to manipulate the contest and fan websites and blogs not fall for it
  10. Televote cost to be the same for all or all adjusted to purchasing power of the country

crashworld

Veteran
12. Shock NQ, sort of like in 2018, where a bunch of countries lose their qualification streak

To be fair, I think most of the countries have lost their qualification streak (ie. more than 5 times). Except Ukraine (with 100% and 13 qualification streak in a row) and Sweden (with 10 qualification streak and they are going to auto-qualify in 2024), the only country with more than 5 is Norway (with only 6 qualification streak). The rest of the countries have 5 or less qualification streak.

I highly doubt Ukraine and Norway will lost their qualification streak in 2024 unless they come to the contest with really poor entries.

Source:

JenJen94

:cz: Pam Rabbit

Watching her perform makes me feel things.. she's my biggest wish out of any artist i've seen recently in any NF and one of the all time greatest. xbow
I even stan her gentle songsxheat

She was awesome in her NF this year! Would be cool if she represented Czechia someday and finally got her chance.
There is absolutely no way 100% televote will be back in the final

I can't see it happening either, agree

Gitte

For the finale to NOT absolutely NOT be the 11th because I can't watch unless my brother approves of a esc watch party at his wedding

heke1988

:uk: Sleep Token

Mainshow

Veteran
other approves of a

Attend the wedding, grab something from buffet and say that you don't feel well at 8:30 pm.

Or convince him to turn his wedding into a Eurovision party indeed. He can only win since the music is way superior to what the general public usually listens to.

ailane

Wishlist malta:

-Oxygyn
-Eliana gomez blanco
Denise mercieca

Last edited:
Top Bottom