Contact us

ESC 2019 General Discussion Thread

Realest

D705GR4XkA0qJ6i.jpg

Alaska49

imri being in this collage after BEING THIRD in his semifinal is another evidence that the producer draw is a demon that needs to be exorcized immediately

Realest

To be fair, he fell from 4th in the weaker Semifinal to 16th in the Average-TV in the Final. He was rather the Victim of the lack of Votingpower and the very onesided Points-Distribution where the Top10 got around 87% of all Points.

Citelis

Anna Rossinelli and Ann Sophie were so underrated. :(
Imri, Electro Velvet, Sisters and Isaiah deserved better too.

FilipFromSweden

Imri 5 points? That's homophobia right there. He got 132 televote points in his semi. Doesn't add up

Alaska49

and anggun getting no points is racist and xenophobic and sexist!!!!!!!!!!
and honestly even more homophobic than imri only getting 5 points???? like yes imri is (probably?) gay but THIS is gayer

ANGGUN BEING CARRIED BY THREE HOT GYMNASTS THREW THE FIRST BRICK AT STONEWALL

Realest

Poor Michal, Monika and especially Elhaida xcry

D7-DQfsXoAAYGOX.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
Eurovision chart entries in :at:

#12 :it: Soldi
#22 :nl: Arcade
#26 :ch: She got me
#61 :no: Spirit in the sky

That's a relatively low impact on the Austrian charts, but Austria missed the finals. Mahmood's chart entry is quite remarkable.
In 2017, when Austria reached the finals, the highest chart entry was at #14 :be: City lights

In 2018 it was

#1 :at: Nobody but you
#9 :cz: Lie to me
#15 :il: Toy
#23 :de: You let me walk alone
#35 :cy: Fuego
#49 :dk: Higher ground

Alaska49

Preuss

Camera mistakes for KEIINO obviously distracting and frustrating, but didn't have anything to say probably

Pawhlen

Camera mistakes for KEIINO obviously distracting and frustrating, but didn't have anything to say probably

I hardly think it made any difference, the points given in the semi from the jury to KEIINO were not much and there it was no technical issue

I remember back in 2014 when one of Sannas lightlamps malfunctioned, we applied to redo but EBU declined.

After seeing the rehearsal, I´m not surprised at all that :mk: won the juryvote, Tamara did a really good performance

BTW, I remember people said that :is: had technical issues in the jury final, I thought their performance was good.

Top Bottom