Contact us

ESC 2015 in Austria - all the news

Happiness

Well, so I can start the participation talking thing.

Acording to Wikia, :at: :se: :ie: :fi: already confirmed their participation. And there's rumor saying the contest will held on 12 - 14 and 16th of May.

12Points

The name is GENIUS :eek:, and i hope the next year's show will be too :D, especially if they put it in Wiener Stadthalle :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg lol :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
Not sure how long I'll spend browsing around Conchita's Cleavage tbh (or this sub-forum for that matter :lol:)

Is it definitely Vienna that the contest will take place, or are there any other potential candidate cities? My Austrian georgraphy isn't great. :oops:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Not sure how long I'll spend browsing around Conchita's Cleavage tbh (or this sub-forum for that matter :lol:)

Is it definitely Vienna that the contest will take place, or are there any other potential candidate cities? My Austrian georgraphy isn't great. :oops:

Apparently Vienna, Graz, Linz and Zwentendorf have all applied to host.

Franco

anto475

Rumours that Messe Wien could end up hosting it. Bigger than the Wiener Stadthalle, central location, lots of extra space for dressing rooms/media centre/etc.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I believe Innsbruck have thrown their name in too

Not sure why they're bothering. Vienna will probably get it, and be the only one who can actually do it.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Apparently Vienna, Klagenfurt, Innsbruck, Lower Austria, Graz, Upper Austria, Burgenland, and Vorarlberg are all interested

Top Bottom