Contact us

ESC 2010 FINAL - DISCUSSION

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
This is gonna be the first final I'm not watching live on TV, because I have other plans tomorrow. But I'm gonna record it, and watch it on Sunday instead. Which means I have to avoid everything Internet related Sunday morning, otherwise the result will be spoiled for me... :lol:

Gonna be a good final tho, there's 8 songs from the semifinals that I like (in alphabetical order: -al -am -gr -is -md -ro -tr -ua ), and I have hopes for 2 of the prequalified as well ( -fr -de ). :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Morty said:
This is gonna be the first final I'm not watching live on TV, because I have other plans tomorrow. But I'm gonna record it, and watch it on Sunday instead. Which means I have to avoid everything Internet related Sunday morning, otherwise the result will be spoiled for me... :lol:

Gonna be a good final tho, there's 8 songs from the semifinals that I like (in alphabetical order: -al -am -gr -is -md -ro -tr -ua ), and I have hopes for 2 of the prequalified as well ( -fr -de ). :)

Other plans???? On Eurovision night? I'm afraid I have to take away your "Eurovision Fan" card.......... :twisted:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
last year's winner Alexander Ryback will open the show on Saturday

259.jpg

VedatiNet

I have feeling Albania will be 11th at alot of voting countries therefore will lose alot of votes. I will hate to be 15+ place again.

As for the winner I start seriosly thinking that Turkey have more chances than other countries but is veryyyy unpredictable at least for me. ( Predicted Slovakia and Croatia to be 1st at their Semis they both failed to qualify :oops: )

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
MattTheMoron said:
Morty said:

Other plans???? On Eurovision night? I'm afraid I have to take away your "Eurovision Fan" card.......... :twisted:
Well, I do have mixed feelings about it. But the thing is, there's gonna be a trance/techno event here in Trondheim tomorrow, and I feel like I have to support the local club scene when I can. These events don't happen too often here. And trance/techno beats ESC any day of the week, even for me, but I will probably be the only one there who wished it was on a different night, because most trance/techno lovers (at least those I know) hate ESC, while I've been a fan of it all my life...

EvNickGR

Good Luck to everyone, and let the BEST win!!! :)

I want to see my country in top 10, but i will not have a problem if we score lower! ;)

Possible winners for me:

Armenia
Turkey
Israel
Georgia

GOOD LUCK!!

aletem

VedatiNet said:
I have feeling Albania will be 11th at alot of voting countries therefore will lose alot of votes. I will hate to be 15+ place again.
Macedonia will be giving it 12 points! :cool: ;)

Dalia

Awwr, I love Alexander - nice to see him on stage tomorrow xromance

I wish good luck to everybody but still hope that Germany gets a Top5-position.
But I also hope good positions for Greek, Belgium, Turkey and of course the beautiful Alyosha (Ukraine)!

Have fun tomorrow! :D

Alexu

This is going to be a really exciting final.

The countries that have the biggest chances to win are:

-am Armenia
-az Azerbaijan
-de Germany
-il Israel
-tr Turkey

The countries that I would like to win:

-az Azerbaijan
-ro Romania
-ua Ukraine

Dalia

I hope that Ukraine get a Top5-position! This song is so strong and ... amazing!
But I think it's too serious for the ESC and most of the audience ... :cry:

Isabella

I hope one of these countries will win: -az -de -be -ro -ua -rs -al -am
This will probably win (it's not my favourite): -tr
Anyway, good luck to all :cool:

Top Bottom