Contact us

EBU Reference Group / Executive Supervisor

Sammy

Veteran
I‘m totally with Slovenia on the point of the ROW-voting. I dont see any reason why non participating countries should have a say on the outcome of the contest.

0scar

Still astonished by blindness of the EBU, now talking proudly about there was a record-breaking interaction of people talking about the contest on social media, yeah mates everyone was talking about how it was such a MESS

Also "global musical success" while the most streamed song of the contest was disqualified....... don't pride yourself this much the success of Eurovision is purely thanks to the artists not you

I cannot believe they are this proud. Recognition of problems in ESC and due modesty would have been a better fit tbh

ag89

Honestly, the most shocking thing about this is that the EBU doesn't give any sign of self-criticism. And statement basically boiling down to "I'm sorry you feel this way but it is your fault" is just ????.

It seems like they are on bad terms with quite some delegations, and if they don't change their approach to this mess rapidly, I can easily see 5-10 countries withdrawing next year to make a point.
the EBU is using tactics "Let's be quiet and pretend to be dead".

BernadetteCydonia

I feel like they tend to use "Oh no! Anyway" a lot while assessing the news about their contest and the backlash it causes

Lumina

Why are going so blindly after the EBU? You weren’t even there and did not witness what happened. I told you a while ago that you have not completely seen anything that happened there.

But the truth comes out piece after piece. I told you some days ago and there will be more info out soon, I promise you!

This is the first part of more to come:

I have info that other delegations started first before Israel ever did anything or harassed anyone. I heard that the EBU has proof (videos and more) about what other delegations did. There is a reason why they stay quiet and did not do anything against Israel.

I told you to be cautious on whose side you are. Because when the WHOLE truth comes out (and I said: mark my words it will) it could be very embarrassing for most of you if you will realize what you support.

0scar

I'm still waiting for the source of this ""information"" you continuously claim to have but never give any evidence of, or even include what this information actually is

+ were you there and did you witness anything that happened there firsthand?

Lumina

Well I posted a twitter link?!

Didn’t it work?

I won’t tell anything until all info is finally out. The twitter (sorry, X) link is the first part of the truth. More will come later. I told you some days ago the truth will come out sooner or later.

The EBU has all the info they needed to act like they did. It was for a reason. Maybe they‘ll put out a statement in the future.

But you can be sure, it wasn’t Israel who started that "war" amongst the artists.
We will all get the truth sooner or later.

There is a saying in my language, that says: „Those who cry out the loudest are the ones who have to hide the most“ which means if you are guilty you make a lot of fuss to distract from yourself.

This year is an example of how certain artists and delegation blew up anything out of proportion to distract from the fact how they treated Israel. But the world wil see everything sooner or later! And a lot of countries will be ashamed of their artists and delegations. And fansites will be very ashamed too. I have heard they will look forward into who is getting accreditation next year at all because of this.

Last edited:

0scar

Doesn't even come close to cover all the claims you do about other delegations and knowing what really happened if it is just one side of the story coming from a subjective source like the Israeli head of delegation towards an Israeli news outlet

Charly

You weren’t even there and did not witness what happened. I told you a while ago that you have not completely seen anything that happened there.

Now thats where you are wrong. I was there, witnessed the stuff going down

Furthermore, The Israeli delegation was also harassing Bambie Thug at Euroclub etc.

Last edited:

Lumina

Now thats where you are wrong. I was there, witnessed the stuff going down

Furthermore, The Israeli delegation was also harassing Bambie Thug at Euroclub etc.

You witnessed stuff outside the official backstage area and you didn’t see what other delegations did there. But I can assure you, little by little the truth will come out.

And those lies won’t get you far. If you were there you know exactly what happened at the Euroclub ;) Again, only one sided reporting right?

esc87fan

If Martin were to be sacked as ES, who do you think could do a better job and why?

FilipFromSweden

I‘m totally with Slovenia on the point of the ROW-voting. I dont see any reason why non participating countries should have a say on the outcome of the contest.
Damn, why are some ESC fans so hating towards the world? ROW-voting makes up for like 1 % of the total scores and it makes for a bigger chance for the competing artists to be noticed and praised internationally outside of Europe. It is another step in taking Eurovision into a higher level of quality that we've seen since circa 2016 - to give the artists even more exposure and to involve even more rewards for competing. It's so that the songs don't just live within the Eurovision bubble, as we've seen Arcade, Zitti E Buoni, Snap and Tattoo make it big outside of Eurovision. I'm grateful that fans from Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria etc. can have a chance to vote and aren't punished by their lazy or incompetent broadcasters.

Charly

Damn, why are some ESC fans so hating towards the world? ROW-voting makes up for like 1 % of the total scores and it makes for a bigger chance for the competing artists to be noticed and praised internationally outside of Europe. It is another step in taking Eurovision into a higher level of quality that we've seen since circa 2016 - to give the artists even more exposure and to involve even more rewards for competing. It's so that the songs don't just live within the Eurovision bubble, as we've seen Arcade, Zitti E Buoni, Snap and Tattoo make it big outside of Eurovision. I'm grateful that fans from Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria etc. can have a chance to vote and aren't punished by their lazy or incompetent broadcasters.

Dunno about Arcade, it hasn't really been played as much but Snap you can hear in in general such as shops etc and ofc Maneskin even non esc fans like them

Top Bottom