14 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

JenJen94

I love this!! Its crazy, its fun and its gonna do so well this year I think. So excited to see what they're gonna conjure up with the staging for this :D Amazing how this song was in the reserves for Dora and....look whats happening now

toinou03

That's how you do a "comedy" song. That's catchy and clever, and has an atmosphere. Not just moving your bulge around and trying to be funny.
Really love it and wouldn't mind it winning, while never been fan of Cha Cha Cha

Alcatraz

High hopes for this. He already improved between the semi final and final of Dora. I think with some work this could be top 5
He said that he is working with a vocal coach and on his physical condition. There will be also changes in the staging. So it should look much better in Malmö.

Alcatraz

I think if he wants to win he needs a completely different staging not only some changes. The jury voting might be too low otherwise. I would love to see Croatia win this year.
People compare it to Käärijä, and Käärijä was 4th in the jury's votes. :D

gigi_copp3

And thats why he did not win, thats what I meant.
In fact, both Maneskin and Kalush Orchestra came 4th with juries, but won the televoting and the whole thing.
It was not his 4th place the problem, but the enormous gap between Loreen and the others (and the fact that Loreen still got lots of points in the televoting)

Alcatraz

In fact, both Maneskin and Kalush Orchestra came 4th with juries, but won the televoting and the whole thing.
It was not his 4th place the problem, but the enormous gap between Loreen and the others (and the fact that Loreen still got lots of points in the televoting)
Exactly. This year, no one will win the jury with such a margin as Loreen did.

han-g

People compare it to Käärijä, and Käärijä was 4th in the jury's votes. :D
Yes but stage presence and charisma had a lot to do with that plus originality.

Baby Lasagne has a lot to do to improve his camera work so he can convey stage presence and charisma, he is far from käärija's level atm.

Originality? Maybe? The jurors are different this year but Will probably be mostly pop experts. How many of them watched last year, and think this is too similar to cha cha cha (despite them being very different of course)

Top Bottom