14 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

Romeo

Zagreb could host for the second time? I'm not opposed to that.

Biste

um so yeah... baby lasagna knows who i am, now

423735830_3526028710948254_1229491768025249872_n.jpg

so um i am absolutely not gonna panic and be scared for my life at like 1 am at night so um that's like cool.

um also i didn't vote in the poll yet, um let's give it a :12: then xfaint
If you disappear, we know where to send the cops to

PolarFoxxie.

:ROFLMAO: Omg they organised city party and whole city came to celebrate him. How ridiculous... What will they do if he wins Eurovision (he won't) but hypothetically. Like he just won Dora. I don't see people organised city welcome for Silvester fest because he won selection Lithuania or for Angelina Mango to get city welcome because she won sanremo.

I can't with them. They're too much.

nunaney

um so yeah... baby lasagna knows who i am, now

423735830_3526028710948254_1229491768025249872_n.jpg

so um i am absolutely not gonna panic and be scared for my life at like 1 am at night so um that's like cool.

um also i didn't vote in the poll yet, um let's give it a :12: then xfaint
now I want to know what your analysis was

BorisBubbles

Veteran
now I want to know what your analysis was
Err, it's on the site, but k fine:

The general idea is just like "okay, i love the song, I don't love the performance as much, why is that? there are quite a few strengths here but they're not taking full advantage of them. What can they do to maximize their yield?". It's probably going to be a series where I look at multiple countries that have potential but could be better? (I'm currently working on a second on Estonia, and I'm probably tackling France after that).

LakZaNokte

Err, it's on the site, but k fine:

The general idea is just like "okay, i love the song, I don't love the performance as much, why is that? there are quite a few strengths here but they're not taking full advantage of them. What can they do to maximize their yield?". It's probably going to be a series where I look at multiple countries that have potential but could be better? (I'm currently working on a second on Estonia, and I'm probably tackling France after that).
It’s a good article. Hope they they some things into consideration.

Romeo

Of course. They only need new singer, new song, new staging, new outfit and another year. :ROFLMAO:
Granted the outfits and staging needs work but if cha cha cha can win the televote this could do the same. The song is 1000x better from croatia

PolarFoxxie.

1 pts and I am beeing nice
Can you change 1 to 0 point pls. :) That way it will be double digit 0 point received. Now it's 9 but it would be cool and interesting to get to 10. Like I don't like in store to have something 4.99 euro. round it to 5. It bothers me. Heheheh

Ezio

Veteran
I want Croatia to do well, because I have a Croatian friend who is very sick and a win would put a smile on his face.

However, this is not my personal favourite of this country. I still wish them well. I am also not coming for them because of Käärijää. This is actually more clever than Cha Cha Cha and wild boys sound like that and I guess many young rebels have songs like these in their drawers, hoping to be revealed one day. Nothing derivative here. But it's unfortunate incurrence to follow up after Cha Cha Cha.

SpiritofKeiino

I like this entry and would love to see Eurovision in Croatia but I don't see a route to victory for it? If Finland came 4th in the jury last year, not convinced this is gonna do the same or better?

gigi_copp3

I like this entry and would love to see Eurovision in Croatia but I don't see a route to victory for it? If Finland came 4th in the jury last year, not convinced this is gonna do the same or better?
This could probably do worse with juries than Käärijä, but this year there's no Loreen who gets almost double the jury votes of the 2nd placed with juries

Andrin

I love this entry and wish it wins Eurovision this year.

The only bemol for me is that there is a super cute melody in the last seconds of the official music video but I didn't hear it during the national performance. It would be cool to end such an entertaining song with that ballad-like gentle melody to make a contrast.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

I'm going to say something controversial yet brave....

I prefer this to Cha Cha Cha. I think I probably gave Cha Cha Cha a 7 or an 8 last year whereas this song is a 10 for me right now.

I think it's the melody that I just like more honestly.

Top Bottom