ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Ok, 0 points to Israel from me, when the voting on your thread starts. To return the favor. ;)

P.S. I have nothing against your country, but a lot against your comment. That was ABYSMAL!
She doesn't even live in Israel

I believe in your ability in dragging people who don't like your country's entry without mentioning the country they live gogogogogogo

(And before you come for me I live in Europe and vote in your semi x)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I don't think this is winning either but getting the best result since Severina should be a lock, right? I see it as lower top 10 at this point

Alcatraz

She doesn't even live in Israel

I believe in your ability in dragging people who don't like your country's entry without mentioning the country they live gogogogogogo

(And before you come for me I live in Europe and vote in your semi x)
That comment just made me angry, so I reacted the way I did. :ROFLMAO:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
That comment just made me angry, so I reacted the way I did. :ROFLMAO:
Sis just don't drag the opinions based on the flag people show because they don't always live in the place from the picked flag

I think it could be a top 5, maybe even top 3. Likely televote winner
I can see it. The problem is that I think the juries will tank it so much that even top 5 might be out of question (like Keiino in 2019 being a televote winner and not even top 5 overall)

But who knows. It's good to see Croatia as a contender for once and with such a good song xcheer

ag89

Sis just don't drag the opinions based on the flag people show because they don't always live in the place from the picked flag

I can see it. The problem is that I think the juries will tank it so much that even top 5 might be out of question (like Keiino in 2019 being a televote winner and not even top 5 overall)

But who knows. It's good to see Croatia as a contender for once and with such a good song xcheer
Finland was 4th with the jury last year so it's not like juries hate fun songs sang by singers who are not like great. :)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Finland was 4th with the jury last year so it's not like juries hate fun songs sang by singers who are not like great. :)
And Keiino had better vocals than kaarija and ended up way lower with the public 😭 so it could go both ways

And I particularly prefer to have lower expectations and be surprised instead of disappointed like I was last year with my fave :at: not even finishing top 15 I am a traumatized lady

LakZaNokte

And Keiino had better vocals than kaarija and ended up way lower with the public 😭 so it could go both ways

And I particularly prefer to have lower expectations and be surprised instead of disappointed like I was last year with my fave :at: not even finishing top 15 I am a traumatized lady
But also, few years ago (?) there was like 5 placements that had like 8pts difference combined.

Like I said earlier, it is impossible to predict.

I’m just happy with having a good contender. :)

PolarFoxxie.

I can't wait to watch growth of his eyebags and them getting bigger and bigger till the end of may. And we all know what that means. In corpore sano. Hehehehhe

FilipFromSweden

Split 2025 xcheer

gigi_copp3

Zagreb would be a great host city BTW. If Croatia wins, I'll try to get there: it's relatively close to Italy

BorisBubbles

Veteran
um so yeah... baby lasagna knows who i am, now

423735830_3526028710948254_1229491768025249872_n.jpg

so um i am absolutely not gonna panic and be scared for my life at like 1 am at night so um that's like cool.

um also i didn't vote in the poll yet, um let's give it a :12: then xfaint

Top Bottom