19 8.4%

13 5.7%

13 5.7%

14 6.2%

7 3.1%

44 19.4%

• Total voters

markovs

This is a total train wreck and not even neighbour / diaspora can save it unless it improves 1000%. Everything about the rehearsal stunk and the mess on stage was embarassing. She sang OK but the song itself is just awful. I agree Hungarys vocals are not good but their song is a million times better than this pile of cack and has a much better chance of qualifying IF she gets the vocals right (a big IF, I admit). Sorry Croatia, but no final this time.

Totally spot on here! No chance of ever making the final.

She looked like a bloke, vocals were way off key, she plodded around the stage looking like she was going to fall off her shoes, the magician looked sinister and was embarassing, the change of clothes just looked silly. The whole thing was awful in the extreme and no surprise that it failed to qualify. Very very poor. Let's hope for something better next year.

sapsan

Very nice song. Very sorry that this entry didn't qualify. Croatia wasn't the best that night but anyway better than Georgia or Greece or Russia

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva

She looked like a bloke, vocals were way off key, she plodded around the stage looking like she was going to fall off her shoes, the magician looked sinister and was embarassing, the change of clothes just looked silly. The whole thing was awful in the extreme and no surprise that it failed to qualify. Very very poor. Let's hope for something better next year.
A majke ti ti baš moraš bacati najgore blato, jesi li sad sretan? E stvarno si jadan!!
(You really have to talk the dirtiest things, are you satisfied now? You are so miserable!)

Isabella

I tried! :( I was very supportive this year! :(

I think you were more supportive than me :lol: :D

^ I love that song! Epic song.

BTW, my mom was disappointed that this song did not qualify

Your mom likes "Celebrate" :mrgreen: Yesterday I watched the show with my dad and he loved 2 female hosts, but hated all songs from semi 1, including ours too :lol:

nikolay_BG

Banned
I still don`t understand why did she changed her clothes. It`s like a big mistery for me. What is the purpuce of this dress-crossing (besides to look cool)?
The song was nice, but the show was kinda chaotic and not so well made tbh.
And I am really sad that it`s a croatian song we`re talking about :(

94ayd

Even though I wouldn't go that far, nothing really worked yesterday. Maybe the clothes changing was the best part. :lol: Daria wasn't her smiley self, either, so I knew she would fail...

lory

by far the WORST song in eurovision this year, i cant even express how bad i find that song. thank god its not in the final!

evilperson

Agreed. The song was already quite weak but that performance just made sure it wouldn't have a fighting chance.

r3gg13

I award this song, "the song that can pretty much accept any sort of lyrics" award. I had so much fun singing random lyrics with the tune of this songs. :mrgreen:

r3gg13

Your mom likes "Celebrate" :mrgreen: Yesterday I watched the show with my dad and he loved 2 female hosts, but hated all songs from semi 1, including ours too :lol:

I watched the semi again in the evening with my family, my mom weren't too warm on all the songs except "Celebrate", "Coming Home", and "A Luta é Alegria." My dad had a similar taste except trade "Celebrate"" with "One Life". My sister only liked "Boom Boom" :lol:. My family has a questionable taste in music

r3gg13

HAHAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh! Is ESC big in the States? I didn't think it was even broadcast there?

:mrgreen: haha

Not among the general public, I discovered it by sheer chance :lol: I think it's only known among the LGBT

It's not broadcasted by any American channels, but if you subscribe to European TV channels on cable/satellite, you can get it- my provider offers RTR, RTPi, Pro TV, PTVArmenia, so if any of those broadcasts Eurovision, that's the only way we can watch it through it TV.
I personally watched the online feed on Eurovision.tv and an Estonian channel

Hrvatska19

Ohhh right. All the other European-American people care more about "their people" on jersey shore than ESC haha :p. Is your heritage European? Which city in America do you live in?...should probably have just send you a private message instead of making it public lol

r3gg13

I think this would have done better if they had better staging and did away with the costume change. Background dancers, plus her singing would have been the ideal staging for that song- none of those magic tricks or the DJ.

alca

^ Agree! As soon as I saw the first rehearsal I knew she would flop. :(

Top Bottom