:bg: B U L G A R I A :bg:
GREEN ROOM

Planet_Payner_Club-logo-168035A56C-seeklogo.com.png
logo_hit-1024x974-300x137.png

Current Entry

Juror: empo21

Last edited by a moderator:

chontono

Re: Bulgaria (WV4 NATIONAL FINAL, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ALTERNATIVE ROCK, POP, EURODANCE AND CHALGA COMPETING!!!))

I had heard the songs yesterday but forgot to vote, now I did :it:

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (WV4 NATIONAL FINAL, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ALTERNATIVE ROCK, POP, EURODANCE AND CHALGA COMPETING!!!))

Thanks to everyone that has voted till now!!!

Still we have a close race among all the candidates

68 :eek::eek::eek::eek::
64:D:D:D:D
56 xhug
56 xhug
48 :(

handeyener

really hope for my top two!!

Lets see :D, it didnt happened before on previous national final that we had such a difficult time ranking the songs from best to least enjoyed :eek:

as78

xcrossed for my favorite, but I have no idea how it would prosper. :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Very short time given to vote... :? That's why I didn't vote, I had to be fair and start voting in the juries' NFS that voted in mine. xshrug

Mozz

::lomb Lombardy has just sent its votes! xkermit

dance-girl2-smiley.gif

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL NOV 13 AT 19 CET, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ALL GENRES))

I had my inbox full, im so sorry if anyone send their votes and i couldnt recieve em. Ive had a very busy weekend, thats why i still havent vote on many nat final or make more promotion to my NF. Everyone is still on time to send me their votes!!

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL NOV 13 AT 20:30 CET, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ALL GENRES competing))

Just one day to go before the deadline!!!!!!!, anyone can still win like on previous month. Two songs went from bottom to top this days, any predictions???????

Here are the scores in random order till the last vote recieved yesterday (please continue sending your votes and also feel free on comenting about the songs!!):

60 :D:D:D:D
66 :D:D:D:D
70 :D:D:D:D
64 :D:D:D:D
50 :D:D:D:D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Bulgaria (DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL NOV 13 AT 20:30 CET, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ROCK AND CHALGA COMPETING FOR THE FIRST TI

Voted! Very nice NF from :bg:!

Let the winner be one of my top 2, please! :mrgreen:

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL NOV 13 AT 20:30 CET, PLEASE VOTE WE HAVE ROCK AND CHALGA COMPETING FOR THE FIRST TI

Voted! Very nice NF from :bg:!

Let the winner be one of my top 2, please! :mrgreen:

Among em is also my huge favorite:D, but still there are some hours left and perhaps someone i thought wasnt going to win will do it, like on previous month :lol:. At least i hope the song selected this time isn´t bottom 5 on semis.

EmperorG

i will vote now...

EmperorG

Attica ::atti voted! good luck to all!! :D

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL NOV 13 AT 21 CET, HURRY TO VOTE THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT))

The scores till now counting the votes recieved by EmperorG and Eurovisionsmile today:

1ST PLACE 82 POINTS
2ND PLACE 78 POINTS
3RD PLACE 76 POINTS
4TH PLACE 68 POINTS
5TH PLACE 58 POINTS

1st and 2nd place are soo close, my favorite is among em but im not sure if it will win definately.

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL NOV 13 AT 21 CET, HURRY TO VOTE THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT))

Thanks to Cooler, this are the scores currently in random order:

handeyener

Re: Bulgaria (VOTING CLOSED, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!!!)

Entry sent a couple of minutes ago

Thanks to:

Narmina
CypriotGirl
EmperorG
Cooler
as78
kopachka
nekoisneko
HEAON
TheLuflee
EurovisionSmile